1. Zooming993

Another West Bend 580 in the Books

West Bend 580 (CW) completely restored.
  2. Zooming993

How about a kart & mini bike

Sounds good.
  3. Zooming993

It's correct mjarosik@ptd.net Maybe you put a period after net?
  4. Zooming993

I had a local auto upholster make the cover for the Fox kart, I went over the top and had it made of leather and vintage Volkswagen GTI seat fabric. As for the Lil Indian seat, it was made by Chad Ryan. Chad did a great job, he can be found on this site.
  5. Zooming993

Thank you. If you do decide to use a West Bend 580 or 700 I may be able to help you down the road.
  6. Zooming993

Jim, Thanks for the compliment. As for your question, yes, I build all my engines. My engine of choice is West Bends 580/700's but I have built a couple Homelite K92's and Clinton E65's. Most of these engines have included the use of your Max-Torque clutches. If you're interested in seeing...
  7. Zooming993

Thank you!
  8. Zooming993

Here's my 61 Fox with twin West Bend 700's ebgines and my 70 Lil Indian also with a WB700 engine.
  9. Zooming993

Vintage West Bend 580 engine

I presently have no plans to install it in a mini bike, I just built it with a mini bike in mind.
  10. Zooming993

Thanks for all the compliments guys.
  11. Zooming993

I've built a few West Bend engines for vintage go kart use but this one I built with mini bike use in mind.
  12. Zooming993

Simplex Automatic

Is the Simplex located in CA?
  13. Zooming993

Original Tony Pony (Walbro) Air Cleaner.

I have this nice Walbro Air Filter which I believe was used on Tony Pony mini bikes. It's is excellent condition. $45.00 O.B.O. plus shipping.
  14. Zooming993

My Latest Lil Indian Build

I totally agree with you and that's why I'll run this filter when I ride it (who am I kidding, I'll probably never ride it).
  15. Zooming993

Was this type of tire used on Skat Kitty mini bikes?

Sorry, I don't have a Skat Kitty to sell.
  16. Zooming993

Thanks for all the replies. I wanted to know because I'm going to sell it and I thought it was installed on a Skat Kitty. I believe it's NOS or used very little.
  17. Zooming993

For those Skat Kitty owners I have a question. Was this style Cheng Shin (4.10/3.50-4) tire used originally on Skat Kitty mini bikes?
  18. Zooming993

New Carlisle 4.10-4 Tires

SOLD
  19. Zooming993

New Carlisle 4.10-4 Tires

Pair of brand new, never mounted Carlisle (4.10-4) tires. $25.00 plus shipping from Slatington, PA.
  20. Zooming993

My Latest Lil Indian Build

I bought them off Amazon.