Search results

1. Sh00bs

facebook marketplace $150, guy is clueless

I kinda wanted to say DB but didn't wanna get flamed if I was wrong aha thanks guys!
  2. Sh00bs

facebook marketplace $150, guy is clueless

the owner doesn't seem to have it all together, not to pick on him but he wont answer my simple questions or send me any more pictures besides this one and a super close up of the engine sticker lol he's asking $150, has a 5.5hp Honda gxp160 engine (which are a good engine series iirc) does...
  3. Sh00bs

1972 JC Penney Swinger Trail

Neat bike. Interesting to see JC Penny re-use the SWINGER name on their moped in the late 70's (and pinto's, swingers were no suspension though) GLWS
  4. Sh00bs

CT200U Finished with 212cc upgrades - Nice exhaust mod

Sweet! looking forward to seeing how she does for you
  5. Sh00bs

radio flyer go kart project, thoughts so far?

judging from the pics in that CL ad I do believe you're correct! thanks for the great intel
  6. Sh00bs

radio flyer go kart project, thoughts so far?

just noticed there's a go kart section on here! so ive seen some kewl radio flyer karts and decided I wanted to build one. got a RF wagon off CL for $25, and out of a moped deal I scored a 6.5hp Honda side shaft engine w/clutch. SO I just needed a frame/steering/wheels/controls...etc...
  7. Sh00bs

Old rusty roller

Hmm all over the board... would more pics help?
  8. Sh00bs

Old rusty roller

Thoughts? I have no idea
  9. Sh00bs

picked up this yellow guy

Cool Yeah I'm not too worried about having a period correct engine, maybe on the next one
  10. Sh00bs

awesome! thanks much
  11. Sh00bs

im not asking what it's worth, but i would like to know if $200 was a good deal or not becuase that's what i paid. little 3.5 b&s engine, tops out around 23mph at the moment... rode it about 8 miles or so and she performed flawlessly I think it's a Rupp? not sure though
  12. Sh00bs

New Memeber from Maryland

Here's some pics, hopefully I didn't get robbed by spending $200 on er
  13. Sh00bs

New Memeber from Maryland

Hi guys, I stumbled across this forum looking for some peformance parts (small stuff, carb/jets and a pipe) for a mini bike i picked up yesterday. I was told it's a 70's Sears or Montgomery Wards model and it might be a Rupp? i'll get some pics uploaded later today and some of you pro's can...