Search results

1. R

Fox Mini Bike

Hello all, It’s been a long while since posting, Looking for some help identifying the year on the Fox bike, and possible range of value with the original motor. Thank you for your knowledge and time. Kelly
  2. R

Fox Mini Bike

Fox Mini Bike for sale, with original motor and After market predator 212 motor. $600 located in Greenville SC Thank you
  3. R

3.5 hp engine

I have this engine I would like to sell. $100 Thank you
  4. R

Montgomery Ward mini bike carburetor bolts

Hello All, Would anyone have some answers or solution to the carburetor bolts on my Montgomery Ward Mini Bike that just spin in a circle when trying to remove them not sure if it is striped out or there is away to remove them. thank you for your time in this matter.
  5. R

Heald Bronc VT-7 barn find

Heald Bronc VT-7 no engine frame and all running gear. $300 Thanks
  6. R

Fresh Barn Find Type of Mini Bike?

Just found this in a Barn yesterday. Anyone have a idea what it is? Thanks, Kelly
  7. R

Help with identifying this bike and valuation

Hello, members I’m looking for some help with and information about these bikes and valuation. Thanks for your time in this matter.
  8. R

Vintage Motorcycle (vintage carnival ride)

Hello, I have I think 8 of these kids motorcycles from a kids carnival ride. I’m asking $300 a piece for them. Thanks
  9. R

Vintage motorcycle (from kids carnival ride)

Hello, I have I think 8 of these kids motorcycles from a kids carnival ride. I’m asking $300 a piece for them. Thanks
  10. R

Help identify this Vintage Rupp Go-cart

Hello, Go carts folks, I’m posting this for a friend that has a vintage Rupp go-cart he needs help identifying and maybe a year range of make. Thanks so much for your time in this matter. Kelly
  11. R

Headlight LED Conversion

Wanted to ask the question if anyone has spent the time to make one of the vintage headlights LED powered for Better visibility and longer run times for the battery. Thanks for any tips or ideas you can contribute to my effort to make My headlight LED powered. RatMiniBike
  12. R

Brake Cable Replacement( General Appliance MW Bike)

Hello All, Can anyone tell when I can get a good quality replacement cable for the brakes on my 1971 Montomery Wards bike l want to either reuse the existing cable or get a good quality replacement. No sure if I will be able to get the molded end section on the new cable. Thanks for the time...
  13. R

Mystery mini bike on Craigslist

Can anyone indentify this mini bike is it worth the $50 https://greenville.craigslist.org/snw/6093179498.html Thanks Kelly
  14. R

NEED 2 go-cart rims 4.10 x3.50 x 5"

Hello, I'm looking to buy 2 vintage go-cart rims to finish up a go-cart project. the size I need is 4.10 x 3.50 x 5. Thanks for your time in this matter.
  15. R

Air cleaner original style bolts(for 5hp Tecumseh engine)

Hello, I'm looking for 2 small original air cleaner bolts for a 70 -72 5hp Tecumseh mini bike engine that hold on the air cleaner cover They have very small heads so the air cleaner can twist off and the bolts stay in place. I realized these are very small details parts. If anyone has some or...
  16. R

Headlight and taillight for Wards(general appliance bike)

Hello, I'm looking for a headlight and taillight for my Montgomery Wards survivor mini bike Does any one have one or could give some input as to what type the mini bike came with. Thanks for your time in this matter. Kelly
  17. R

Go Cart saved from scrap yard($20.00)

Hello, I just picked up the following go cart the other day from the local scrap yard for $20.00 No sure if there is any tell tell ways identify the go cart from any markings on the frame. Also I was needing to get 2 used go car rims for the front. Is there somewhere on this site for...
  18. R

Twist Throttle problems (handle bars)

Hello, I'm having problems with my twist throttle on my Montgomery Ward survivor mini bike. I'm having a issue where I go to use the throttle and it will just slide around the handle bar. I tighten down both on the screws where they will not tighten anymore. The throttle metal housing has just...
  19. R

Montgomery Ward Mini Bike (Survivor)

Hello OldMiniBikes Members, I have recently purchased a vintage Montgomery Wards mini bike from Ebay and had shipped from Santa Cruz California. I would like to see if any members could give me some help with find out what items or parts or missing or incorrect on the mini bike. Also I'm not sure if...