Search results

1. super nate

florida minibike drag racing league

outlaw fun runs and testing this sunday oct30th in crystal springs on bay ave and hawthorn st...don't worry you will find us lol...be there around 10:30 11 am
  2. super nate

212 predator wont rev

I have a new gen 3 212 predator with the gov removed arc rod wisco piston 252 nrracing cam ported head 26 pound valve springs billit flywheel keyed to 32 degrees of timing bored carb and header. I have a 30 series tq with a racing belt. this bike will throw you off of it if your not carefull ...
  3. super nate

florida dirt drags in lakeland

roscoes ole time all motorcycle dirt drags. October 9th . we will be bringing three minibikes to race at this event, vtwin doodlebug,212 gasser doodlebug and my 390 nitrous minibike. need all who can make it to show up and race with us. roscoes events are real laid back and fun. track is...
  4. super nate

florida dfirt drags in lakeland

roscoes ole time all motorcycle dirt drags. October 9th . we will be bringing three minibikes to race at this event, vtwin doodlebug,212 gasser doodlebug and my 390 nitrous minibike. need all who can make it to show up and race with us. roscoes events are real laid back and fun. track is...
  5. super nate

minibike madness

October 22nd at Lakeland motorsports park in Lakeland florida. minibike madness eighth mile asphalt drags!!! ill be running my big block 390 with nitrous come get some!!!