Search results

1. danford1

Anyone live in or near Salem Missouri?

Anyone here live in or near Salem Missouri? If not do you know anyone there? I live in Michigan and there is a car for sale in Salem. I just need someone to go there and do a FaceTime or video call with me so I can see it and hear it run. The person doesn't have to be knowledgeable about cars. I...
  2. danford1

1979 Wards 525 with Briggs Animal Engine. 2018 Build Off Bike For Sale. $1500

In 2018 I entered 2 minibikes into the Build off. I rode them a little that summer and they have been sitting ever since. I'm 70 years old and simply don't use them anymore. They are collecting dust in the garage. They are both For Sale. Here is the link to the build off showing all steps and...
  3. danford1

1975 Rupp Roadster 2. 2018 Build Off Bike For Sale. $1500

In 2018 I entered 2 minibikes into the Build off. I rode them a little that summer and they have been sitting ever since. I'm 70 years old and simply don't use them anymore. They are collecting dust in the garage. They are both For Sale. Here is the link to the build off showing all steps and...
  4. danford1

Some good RANT videos

Here are links to 3 video Rants about other people being loud and you can't do anything about it. Also about other people have the right to watch football (or any other sport), but you don't have the right not to watch it. Also a video about one persons schedule vs other peoples schedule. I...
  5. danford1

WTB: Good used Billet rod for 196cc clone.

I have a Greyhound 196cc clone. I'm gathering parts for a mild build on a super small budget... I'm looking for a good used billet rod. Stock length is fine but will entertain longer rods. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it. Thanks Danford1 PS you can PM me or text me if...
  6. danford1

Thanks you mrpat and cheezy1 for hosting another Build Off !

Thank you mrpat and cheezy1 for hosting another Build Off ! The time seemed to fly by. Hard to believe 5 months have elapsed so fast. I enjoyed building and REALLY enjoyed following all the great builds. Thanks Again. Cheers Danford1
  7. danford1

Looking to have a seat cover made.

I have a Gilson/Wards 525 that I need a seat cover for. I have the wood and foam, just need a cover. I can staple it on... I checked with Manchester1 but she only makes complete seats, not covers. I only need a cover. Who else makes covers? I can send them my old cover to use as a pattern if...
  8. danford1

Happy Easter Everyone !!!

Happy Easter Everyone !!! Danford1
  9. danford1

How do I unsubscribe to a thread?

How do I unsubscribe to a thread I subscribed to? Danford1
  10. danford1

Sears Puddle Jumper -Restored- 10hp Briggs Animal, many new parts. $1000

This is one on my 2017 build off bikes. It is a Restored Sears Puddle Jumper. It has front and rear suspension with hydraulic rear shocks, torque converter, Karen's custom seat, front and rear brakes, Briggs 10hp Animal engine, 10" wheels, runs great, rides great, ready to ride. Excellent...
  11. danford1

Danford1 1975 Rupp Roadster2 Vintage Open Class

1975 Rupp Roadster2 Vintage Open Class. It has a flathead 5hp Briggs with Mikuni carb on it now. I have a 94SS cam to put in it when I rebuild the engine. I'll be keeping the Briggs on it hence the Open class. My plan is to paint it the Magenta/Purple 75 Rupp color. I still have some paint...
  12. danford1

Danford1 Wards 525 Just For Fun Class

This is my Wards 525 entry for the Just For Fun Class. It is something I started working on earlier last year. I put a Rupp front suspension on it and 10" Rupp steel wheels and tires. It has a Briggs Animal engine and a torque converter. Massive fun :-) I plan to paint it the Wards blue color...
  13. danford1

Mounting plate bolt patterns, 212 vs 301, 420

Do the 212, 301 and 420 engines all have the same bolt pattern for mounting the engines? If the 301 and 420 are bigger, where can I find the dimensions for the hole pattern? Thank you. Danford1
  14. danford1

Engine Vibration Isolation Mat. $15 Free Shipping

5/32" thick 4" wide 7 1/2" long rubber vibration isolation mat. $15 Free Shipping to lower 48 States, other areas pay actual shipping charges. Use these under engine on top of engine mounting plates. It Reduces engine vibrations to frame. They don't totally eliminate it, but they do reduce it...
  15. danford1

Montgomery Wards 525 Serial numbers

Am I correct in assuming if I had a Wards 525 with serial number 17X106789 that it would have been the 106,789th 525 minibike made? I'm trying to determine approx how many 525's were made... Thanks Danford1
  16. danford1

Wanted: Black Mamba Jr cam for Non Hemi Predator

I'm looking for a Black Mamba Jr cam for a Non Hemi Predator. PM me with your price with shipping to Michigan, zip code 48386 Thanks Danford1
  17. danford1

Massive burnout, Rupp Enduro with a Predator.

This video may have been posted before but I haven't seen it. A guy was trying to get a Rupp tire to pop while doing a burnout. He finally got it to pop but it took a Loooooooooooooonnnggggggg time. He did a nice job redecorating the garage wall too :-) Just keep watching the video till the end...
  18. danford1

WTD: Rupp parts, rear fender, kickstand, grab bar for Roadster2

I have a couple of 71-75 Rupp Roadster2's and I'm looking for parts for a budget build. I know I can order some Brand New parts, but that just can't happen financially right now. I shot my wad on the last batch of Rupp parts I bought :-( I need a Rear Fender, Kickstand and Grab Bar for the...
  19. danford1

What is this?

I was at a guys house buying a couple Rupps and he had this roller. It wasn't for sale but he asked if I knew what it was. He said he heard it was a Cheiftan or a Trail Horse. I didn't know but I thought someone changed the front end because of the spacer in the triple trees. The front end has...
  20. danford1

Rupp wheel bearing spacer #17919

I'm piecing together a rear wheel assembly for a Rupp Scrambler/Hustler with a 10" slotted steel wheel. There is a spacer, #17919, shown on Blackwidows site that goes inside the wheel between the bearings. It is easy to make but I need to know the correct length for it. I figured if someone had...