Search results

1. BruceTheCat

How long should shaft bolt for predator 212 be ?

Hey there Im rebuilding my mini bike and I have a torque converter and I lost the bolt that goes into the engine shaft. know that the bolt is a 5/16 24 but i don't know how long it should be for a torque converter set up. Does anyone know?
  2. BruceTheCat

A bad day

the bolt grade idk but im guess not very good cus its the one included in the torque converter kit and i got the cheap china knock off and torque idk i dont have a torque wrench, so that might be why it broke
  3. BruceTheCat

A bad day

I hi there I thought I would tell everyone about my bad day. I was riding my mini bike to one of my friends house. so alls going well till I get about a block from his house . And I hear a pop and see my front pulley rolling past me :confused: so i came to a stop and at first I was not that mad...
  4. BruceTheCat

what year is my doodlebug

ok if you cant tell the year. can you tell me what years the old school doodlebugs where made between
  5. BruceTheCat

what year is my doodlebug

Hi i got my baja doodle about a 1 month ago and i was wondering what year it is. i tryed to do some googleing with no luck. I was hoping maybe someone could tell me if there a number on the frame or something to see the year. if there is not maybe you can tell from the pics Thanks
  6. BruceTheCat

how to hook up a tach

I tryed that still not luck
  7. BruceTheCat

how to hook up a tach

but im runing it off a 12v battery
  8. BruceTheCat

how to hook up a tach

Heres the link to the tach i bought https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VSCB94/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I will try warping around the spark plug wire this the only Instruction manual i got
  9. BruceTheCat

how to hook up a tach

Hi there i bought a tach for my mini bike. I hooked up the power and i know that is working. But i dont know where to hook up the signal wire. i tried the spark plug but the boot didn't go down all the way with the signal wire in the way. what should i do
  10. BruceTheCat

Battery Box

Hello everyone I want to add a tach and headlight to my mini bike. So i need to add an battery, but i wanted to some how hide the battery and make it look cool . I got an ammo box i got from Costco and bolted it my front fender. Im not done im still waiting for the battery ,light, switches to...
  11. BruceTheCat

should I get a torque converter

Thanks everybody for the warm welcomes. With some more research i made the decision to get the torque converter :thumbsup:
  12. BruceTheCat

should I get a torque converter

Hi I just joined this forum and got into mini bikes. About a 3 weeks ago i bought my doodlebug. its has been a lot of fun with the stock 6.5 212 on it. But im starting to upgrade it, right now just some basics upgrades like intake, jet and exhaust. I was thinking of get a torque converter...