Search results

1. BruceTheCat

How long should shaft bolt for predator 212 be ?

Hey there Im rebuilding my mini bike and I have a torque converter and I lost the bolt that goes into the engine shaft. know that the bolt is a 5/16 24 but i don't know how long it should be for a torque converter set up. Does anyone know?
  2. BruceTheCat

A bad day

I hi there I thought I would tell everyone about my bad day. I was riding my mini bike to one of my friends house. so alls going well till I get about a block from his house . And I hear a pop and see my front pulley rolling past me :confused: so i came to a stop and at first I was not that mad...
  3. BruceTheCat

what year is my doodlebug

Hi i got my baja doodle about a 1 month ago and i was wondering what year it is. i tryed to do some googleing with no luck. I was hoping maybe someone could tell me if there a number on the frame or something to see the year. if there is not maybe you can tell from the pics Thanks
  4. BruceTheCat

how to hook up a tach

Hi there i bought a tach for my mini bike. I hooked up the power and i know that is working. But i dont know where to hook up the signal wire. i tried the spark plug but the boot didn't go down all the way with the signal wire in the way. what should i do
  5. BruceTheCat

Battery Box

Hello everyone I want to add a tach and headlight to my mini bike. So i need to add an battery, but i wanted to some how hide the battery and make it look cool . I got an ammo box i got from Costco and bolted it my front fender. Im not done im still waiting for the battery ,light, switches to...
  6. BruceTheCat

should I get a torque converter

Hi I just joined this forum and got into mini bikes. About a 3 weeks ago i bought my doodlebug. its has been a lot of fun with the stock 6.5 212 on it. But im starting to upgrade it, right now just some basics upgrades like intake, jet and exhaust. I was thinking of get a torque converter...