Search results

1. B

69 Roadster Kickstand

Hello Minibike Friends, I am in need of a 69 Rupp Roadster kickstand. I see that Markus has offered repops in the past and that would be great as well. I am nearly complete on my rebuild and dread the idea of the minibike leaning against a wall or such after its completed. Please reach...
  2. B

68-69 Rupp Clutch guard parts

pm sent
  3. B

1969 Rupp Roadster Kick Stand and the dreaded chain cover

Hello My Minibike friends, I am in the midst of refurbishing a 1969 Rupp Roadster. I only have two parts left that I need. The kick-stand and the chain cover. I have looked at a ton of pics on here and it seems that both are a very hot commodity. If anyone has a kickstand or a chain...
  4. B

69 rupp roadster gas tank

That makes sense. I hadn't even thought about those. I might have some
  5. B

69 rupp roadster gas tank

So I have a 69 roadster and the gas tank, but no mounting hardware. Would anyone have a pic of how the tank is mounted? I have looked at the schematics on black widow but still confused. I am aware that I will need to purchase some parts, but what? Any help is appreciated. Brian
  6. B

2 Rupp MiniBikes for sale in North Carolina

Rupp Spirit Minibike for sale in Reidsville NC, which is close to Greensboro NC for $350.00. See link below. https://greensboro.craigslist.org/mcy/5967525620.html Same person I believe is selling a Rupp Scrambler for $450.00. See Link Below...
  7. B

Tecumseh Flywheel late model H50-60-70 lighted 611087

I found tmack as well and purchased a kit. Sweet. I highly suggested to him to let everyone know he has the kits. I am unsure of how many, but he is saving me a ton of work.
  8. B

Crank and Piston options for Tecumseh H60 Electronic Ignition

I have done the swap and it works perfectly. My wheel horse tractor had been running 9 years now with no engine issues.
  9. B

Exciting news! 1968/69 Rupp TC covers

I am interested in either, cast or stamped. Just let everyone know the details!!!
  10. B

SprayMax Urethane ClearCoat

Man, now I am uber scared of the plastic tank. Yikes.
  11. B

Tecumseh Flywheel late model H50-60-70 lighted 611087

Markus, I sent him a PM a while back also about the same topic. I am in the process right now of trying to do my own magnet placement and using my own purchased under the coil generator/alternator. Pretty sweet setup that I can have both options of AC and DC. I currently have the ability...
  12. B

First off, I am not sure where the hostility came from. Thanks everyone for the input. I have often had questions about urethane coatings on plastic as well as metal and more importantly the prep work required to get not a good finish, but great finish. The responses listed by all are greatly...
  13. B

The tank I need to paint is plastic and a very ugly grey.
  14. B

Hello All, I am in the process of restoring a 69 and 70 Rupp Roadster. I am fortunate that the 70 roadster I bought from a Shiner and the chrome is awesome as well as the paint. The 69 I purchased with the incorrect engine, but still had the lights and switches, score. I have found a...
  15. B

Exciting news! 1968/69 Rupp TC covers

Any news on the tanks and covers? These are the two pieces i am needing to complete my 69 roadster.
  16. B

Guides for drilling cranks

pm sent
  17. B

Make a purchase Rupp Parts

I ordered parts and never received anything in the mail. I have since let my credit card handle the issue and had the money refunded. I never got to speak with Ruppparts on the phone nor by e-mail after several attempts at each. I am saddened by this, especially when they have so many NOS...
  18. B

Tecumseh Part 611087

This is kind of long story. The engine is a craftsmen tiller engine which cross references to an H60-75487N. Great engine and runs well. I want to add a lighting coil, but need the appropriate flywheel to go with the appropriate stator. The stator number is 611113, which I already have from...
  19. B

Tecumseh Part 611087

Hello All, I am looking for tecumseh part number 611087, which is a flywheel with the charging magnets on the inside and external solid state ignition. I think this is a hard to find part as I can't seem to locate anywhere. Thanks everyone and this site rocks!!! Brian
  20. B

1969 Rupp Roadster Engine and Drivetrain

I have a 1969 Roadster that is missing the engine, drive-train, and gas tank, but all electrical was left on the bike. Go figure. Would anyone have pictures of the drive-train and what is going on behind the cover of the clutch? I really need all drive parts at this point, but I need to know...