Search results

1. B

69 Roadster Kickstand

Hello Minibike Friends, I am in need of a 69 Rupp Roadster kickstand. I see that Markus has offered repops in the past and that would be great as well. I am nearly complete on my rebuild and dread the idea of the minibike leaning against a wall or such after its completed. Please reach...
  2. B

1969 Rupp Roadster Kick Stand and the dreaded chain cover

Hello My Minibike friends, I am in the midst of refurbishing a 1969 Rupp Roadster. I only have two parts left that I need. The kick-stand and the chain cover. I have looked at a ton of pics on here and it seems that both are a very hot commodity. If anyone has a kickstand or a chain...
  3. B

69 rupp roadster gas tank

So I have a 69 roadster and the gas tank, but no mounting hardware. Would anyone have a pic of how the tank is mounted? I have looked at the schematics on black widow but still confused. I am aware that I will need to purchase some parts, but what? Any help is appreciated. Brian
  4. B

2 Rupp MiniBikes for sale in North Carolina

Rupp Spirit Minibike for sale in Reidsville NC, which is close to Greensboro NC for $350.00. See link below. https://greensboro.craigslist.org/mcy/5967525620.html Same person I believe is selling a Rupp Scrambler for $450.00. See Link Below...
  5. B

SprayMax Urethane ClearCoat

Hello All, I am in the process of restoring a 69 and 70 Rupp Roadster. I am fortunate that the 70 roadster I bought from a Shiner and the chrome is awesome as well as the paint. The 69 I purchased with the incorrect engine, but still had the lights and switches, score. I have found a...
  6. B

Tecumseh Part 611087

Hello All, I am looking for tecumseh part number 611087, which is a flywheel with the charging magnets on the inside and external solid state ignition. I think this is a hard to find part as I can't seem to locate anywhere. Thanks everyone and this site rocks!!! Brian
  7. B

1969 Rupp Roadster Engine and Drivetrain

I have a 1969 Roadster that is missing the engine, drive-train, and gas tank, but all electrical was left on the bike. Go figure. Would anyone have pictures of the drive-train and what is going on behind the cover of the clutch? I really need all drive parts at this point, but I need to know...
  8. B

not needed
  9. B

HS40 diaphragm carburetor -Welch Plugs

I am wanting to know the importance of removing and replacing the welch plugs on the 631588 diaphragm carburetor during a rebuild. The engine went through a flood and I did a complete tear down of the entire engine to clean, dry old and fresh lube approximately 1 week after the flood to salvage...
  10. B

Slant Intake for HS40

The slant intake from black widow motorsports states that it is for both HS40 and HS50 engines. Is this possible? I am wanting to know if anyone has tried the slant intake listed on an HS40 engine size using a floated carburetor that used to run an unslanted diaphragm carb setup.
  11. B

Make a purchase Rupp Parts

Anyone ever purchase any parts from Ruppparts.com? Reading the threads it seems that there might be issues, but all the issues from the complaints on this website are from 2014 roughly. Any advice is welcome. I have tried calling several times and e-mailing with no responses.
  12. B

Hello from North Carolina

Hello All, I am new to the website and am a minibike enthusiast. I have had a 1970 rupp roadster for coming on 18 years. I currently just bought a new carburetor from Rupp parts and am anxious to get started on the ground up restoration. When the parts start coming in, I will begin the...