Search results

1. K

WTB: Toyoco Aligator parts, Scat Kitty Exhaust Elbow, Sears Roper 2 Speed Mini Bike

I am looking for a few parts for my Toyoco Alligator. Specifically, a brake lever and an "Alligator" sticker for the chain guard. The bike is all original, but repro parts are OK. I also have a 1967 Skat Kitty. I'd sure like to find an original exhaust elbow that attaches the exhaust pipe to...
  2. K

WTB: Toyoco Parts

I recently acquired a Toyoco "Alligator 250", and am looking for the following parts: 1) Brake Lever with or without cable 2) NOS brake and throttle cables 2) NOS grips 3) NOS "TOYOCO" brand tires 4) NOS or repro "Alligator" sticker for chain guard Thanks.
  3. K

Toyoco Question

I recently purchased what I believe is a Toyoco Alligator from my local C.L. The seller was the original owner and indicated that he bought the bike from a Pennsylvania "Two Guys" department store in 1969. He rode the bike for a few years and then stored it for the next 4 decades. The bike...
  4. K

Fox Campus Questions

Did Fox Campus bikes ever come with 4hp Briggs & Stratton engines? Did they come with plastic or metal chain guards? The one I saw for sale was gold with gold stripes on the fenders and had a 4hp B&S. Thank you for the help.
  5. K

New Skat Kitty Owner Questions

I recently picked up my first mini bike - a 1967 Skat Kitty. I was hoping to find a Cat Eliminator but this one kind of fell into my lap. I didn't realize the bike was sought after until I joined this site. The bike runs and is mostly complete. It is missing the kill switch and does not have...
  6. K

New to the forum

I'm new to the forums. I've been looking for an old mini bike for quite awhile. Yesterday, I found a 1967 Scat Kitty on my local CL. Although I have really wanted a Cat Eliminator or Sears Roper, this one was too cool to pass up. The seller and I agreed on a price, and it was mine. It is...