Search results

1. B

212 hemi mod questions

no i have a different gasket for head it's real thin. never did a in the hole measurement as this is my first build really don't know how to get those measurements. piston sit flush at top. ... it's Grind: #119 Dration: 246
  2. B

212 hemi mod questions

hey, i have a 212 hemi with a few mods done to it but seem like it not performing right.. could it be to much cam? part list: no governor arc .020 rod arc ultra lite flywheel isky .310 cam 108LSA i have tried 26lbs and 37lb springs flatslide carb ported head .010 head gasket also what do...
  3. B

Doodlebug Big BLOCK>?

looking to see some Doodlebugs with big block engines gx390's planing on building one but the offset looks bad :( engine sit alot out to the right..
  4. B

212 hemi head

i can send mine out or i can find one done up ill buy it
  5. B

212 hemi head

his not doing any head at the monment :(
  6. B

212 hemi head

who's doing hemi head with big vavles and ported??? who doing good work??
  7. B

212 hemi

what is the max lift a hemi head can take without touching the top of the piston relief..... was thinking of getting a .310 cam with some 1.2 rockers and some 26lbs springs those that sounds right for a little drag motor?
  8. B

Predator hemi Valve?

Just getting into the minibike Draging world. and just got me a Predator 212cc Hemi i see they have alot of different valves for this head How big of a valve could be installed with out Cutting the vavle seat and doing and mods to the head to make it fit??
  9. B

Doodlebug Aftermarket Wheels and HD Brake upgrade

Thanks they gave me they number to them yesterday but waiting for Monday to call and check..... do you know that side rod or tube i should use for the inserts/guide i could slide thru the 7/8
  10. B

i was trying to find 7/8 x .083 wall DOM and for the guide a 11/16" OD those that sound right?? But cant find them no where!!!! .. what size rear tires are those? is that on the stock db rim?
  11. B

hello i was wondering what size pipe dimensions you used to stretch your frame planing on doing mine but don't know where to start at :hammer: did you do any write up about it?? Thanks!