Search results

1. R

Need Help Reconnecting Governor Coleman CT200-EX

Thanks for the response. I saw the plastic gear and weights in a you tube video. Those are my first thoughts. The bike is less than 30 days old, per the receipt and I talked to a warranty center. I'm going to take it to them and get their thoughts. I paid $425 for this plus $30 to get the parts...
  2. R

Need Help Reconnecting Governor Coleman CT200-EX

I just bought one of the new Coleman CT-200EX's off of Craigslist. The previous owner had done the governor bypass where the rod that connects the throttle plate to the governor lever under the gas tank was connected directly to the bell crank that rotates when you twist the throttle handle. I...
  3. R

Massimo MB200 or Coleman CT200U-EX?

EVOL thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of that model. The price is a bit high for just a ride around vehicle. I'm watching Craigslist to see what pops up. There is one of the Colemans and also the Massimo but I need to wait for the ads to age a bit before they'll take what I'm willing to pay...
  4. R

Massimo MB200 or Coleman CT200U-EX?

I sold my Coleman CT200 earlier this year. With the straight frame and no suspension it beat me up pretty good when not on pavement. I'm now looking at a Massimo MB200 or a Coleman CT200U-EX. Both have front suspension, a headlight and a fake gas tank which would be a great place to carry...
  5. R

Need Help Identifying a Bike

Thanks for the replies. Any idea of age? Is it worth $200?
  6. R

Motovox Predator 212cc Build. Original Tank Modded To Work. Vibration Issue Fixed!!

Thanks for letting me know these rubber sheets are available at Lowes. Found it on their website by the part number you provided. I might only add I'm going to use locknuts as I think the nuts "could" work loose with just lock washers. Thanks!
  7. R

Motovox Predator 212cc Build. Original Tank Modded To Work. Vibration Issue Fixed!!

Looks good. I'd like to try that anti vibe setup on my CT200. Where did you get the rubber sheets?
  8. R

Need Help Identifying a Bike

Can anyone tell me what this is. Its available locally. Thanks
  9. R

Best Inexpensive Carb for H35?

Thanks for the link. I just ordered one off Ebay for less than $13 delivered. I'm incredulous that someone can make this get it to the USA sell it and ship it to me for that price, and everyone is making $ along the way. My carb that's on there now has no high speed screw on the bottom of the...
  10. R

Best Inexpensive Carb for H35?

I just picked up a Murray Track 2 built 2001 or so. It looks like new. The person I got it from said he and his 13 year old son had rebuilt the carb recently because it had been sitting. It would only idle for me with the idle turned up and was surging a bit as accelerating and at top rpm till...
  11. R

What is a "Supreme" Coleman CT200?

He doesn't have any listed now. But, if you go to Ebay and do an advanced search of closed auctions and use the words "coleman ct200 supreme" you can see where they were listed for $8K, $5k, and $1.7K. Says they are preorders with buy it now. Seller was in CA.
  12. R

New to Me Murray Track 2 Questions

I picked up an almost like new Murray Track 2 today. Paint tires etc. are excellent. It shows a manufacturing date of 01043 and the tires are stamped 0048. This makes the tires the 48th week of 2000 and the bike 43rd week of 2001? The Tecumseh is an H35 45776Y. So far I've increased the idle...
  13. R

I emailed the seller and just got some BS answer. I think it's just an Ebay scam seller to see if anyone is dumb enough to buy.
  14. R

And why is it worth $5000? These are showing up on Ebay as a preorder. Picture looks like a standard 200.
  15. R

WTS Bonanza MB 1210 $295

This is sold. Thanks to those that expressed an interest.
  16. R

WTS Bonanza MB 1210 $295

This is a very nice Bonanza MB 1210. Needs nothing to ride. Tires, seat and grips are original. Engine is a Briggs 2 hp. I replaced the spark plug, engine oil, air filter element, throttle cable and brake lever and cable. Also added a clutch cover that can be easily removed. I have the...
  17. R

Bonanza Scout questions.

Any ideas whre to get a clutch/chain cover like that? The Manco cover that OldMiniBikes offers has an angle back to the front edge that leaves the front third of the clutch uncovered.
  18. R

Cheapie Homemade Kickstand-Part 2

My kickstand, mentioned in a previous thread, has been working well with one problem. Because there is no stop it can rotate 90 degrees in either direction. It's a flat piece of metal so it's relatively stable but if you bump the bike from either end the kickstand folds up and the bike falls...
  19. R

Coleman CT100U on sale for $299

Do you know what the wheel base is on this 100? The CT200 is 42" and my Bonanza is 40". Both are easy for me to ride, 5'10" and 180 lbs.
  20. R

Throttle Return Spring Question...Briggs 2hp

Wow! Exactly what I was thinking!, Just curious, what is/was the factory way of doing this? Is there some kind of spring that wraps around the throttle arm and the base piece it is fastened to and pivots on?