Search results

1. J

My latest project Bike

Nice lookin sporty you got there. I still dig the old ironhead chops. I have a 79 i chopped many years ago. I used a paughco frame and a 4 in over fork. Cant ride it much anymore due to bad surgary on my back but its one of the bikes i dont ever plan on selling.Choppers rule!!!! I dig riding my...
  2. J

selling all of my stuff!

I could use a five horse briggs crank also , hi perf cam for 5 hp briggs , tourqe converters most any , 3/4 shaft 41 chain clutch , Im me with prices and descriptions also pics are allways good. jonnybiker
  3. J

Mikuni on Briggs

Keihin is a better carb that the mikuni. Yeah ok, Any evidence to prove that statement....Or is it really just personal opinion???jonnybiker
  4. J

Can anyone identify this bing carb?

The little tube like thingy that the carb slides on to.This type of carb mount is called a spigot mount type carb.Hope I explained that clearly enough.jonnybiker
  5. J

Can anyone identify this bing carb?

I may have a spigot mount Mikuni that should work if the bing wont do. Let me know what the spigot i.d. is and i will check it out. jonnybiker
  6. J

What is it???

Welcome to the site Mike. Bike looks to be a decent find, For a first mini very nice. Where in Mich. are you located? Im in the Edmore central michigan area.Enjoy the bike and the site. take care. jonnybiker
  7. J

minibike motor

Barhorst Mfc. Inc. go kart and mini bike parts, They are online but cant find the addy. Im sure someone here can give it to you. Their number is 937-526-9544. I hope that helps, Everything Ive bought from them was good quality and best prices around. Take care, jonnybiker
  8. J

minibike motor

Last time I looked BMI hav tavs for around 139.00. cheapest Ive found yet. good luc with your project.
  9. J

Tec oil leak

Yes i have a suggestion....Remove the governer assembly and plug the hole. More available power and no more leak! just my 2 cents. jonnybiker
  10. J

New guy- Old Timer

Im Thinking it is a 198cc motor????? I could be wrong, It has happened before.LOL And welcome to the site, Nice to see more Michiganders here. Im from central Michigan. Edmore. enjoy your toys. jonnybiker
  11. J

Can anyone ID this Engine?

Float bowl type carbs werent around in the 40s??????? I think you are way mistaken on that.
  12. J

my youtube video

Wow, You guys have mastered the use of the f.... word. Riding drunk at night too....You are soooo good for the image of this sport.Watching you crash would have been way more entertaining and preferable.
  13. J

Old Wards mini project

Sounds like a lucky boy , with a very cool grampa.
  14. J

fastening throttle cable at twist grip

Just a helpfull hint ( hopefully) whenever i cut a stranded cable i twist the strands into shape again with a dab of crazy glue . holds strands in place with way less trouble that soldering. be carefull not to glue your self to the cable.( yes i learned that the hard way) allways worked well for...
  15. J

how old are you?

At 8 years old I got a new 20 inch bicycle for christmas. Before i turned 9 my dad tore his old rototiller apart and put the motor on my bicycle. Im 49 now and there has been over a hundred bikes of various sizes makes and models over that span. Lost my shop to my ex in a divorce last year. I...
  16. J

Model A Frame for Kart?

HMMM, Ok....Where are you located and what are you asking for the roller? I need another project like a hole in the head but i would like to know. thanks much. jonnybiker
  17. J

1971 Rupp Scambler

Thank a bunch Markus. Looking forward to getting wheels on this. take care and thanks again. jonnybiker
  18. J

Hi I'm new

Hi, Looks to me to be a Jt1 60cc mini enduro. Ive had a few of them. Could be africa had models we didnt get here. i also had a street leagal yamaha 50 from the 70s but tank was way different and frame was stamped steel, not welded tubing. just my 2 cents. take care and good luck with...
  19. J

Please Keep my family in your Prayers...

So very sorry for your familys loss Dennis. You and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers.Sincerly John Tuttle