Search results

1. J

jesse8832

Sooo.....Jesse returns with a different name. So much for following the rules. I guess he has no respect for This site or any body here.I will not allow this punk to continue to harass and insult me. If It comes to it...I will leave this site. I have no desire to do so but hes making it...
  2. J

rupp rear brake assembly needed.

I could use a rupp rear brake assembly for a project i am trying real hard to get togather for a boy in my neiborhood. Please contact me if you have one and the price needed for the part. Due to financial stress i cant really afford this part till around the 3rd of next month. I dont need...
  3. J

foul mouthed /rude parts sellers

Recently I was trying to buy a set of rupp wheels. I asked one seller on this site what he wanted for his. He asked what they were worth to me. I made him an offer which he refused . I then suggested he give me a price. He did. It was more than i wanted to pay so i told him i was buying from...
  4. J

Minibike/kart parts for sale

I need to sell off a bunch of my mini stuff. 3 frames, 1 nice rupp kart frame, 5 motors , some wheels, clutches, assorted stuff. Also 2 100cc chapparal mini cycles. Need to sell asap. cheap prices. call for more details. 989-427-3724 if no answer leave message and i will return your call. thanks...
  5. J

Bonanza frame wanted

Heys guys , Im looking for a larger style bonanza frame to do a hodaka bonanza replica. i think what i want is like a 1410 1510 or similar frame. The larger type with the jackshaft mounts. Actually i would like to find a roller because i want frame ,wheels ,gas tank, fork, jackshaft, seat,ect...
  6. J

Mels mini monster

I remember back in the day...about 71 or so , i saw in mini bike guide an article on a mini drag bike they called Mels mini monster. As i remember it had 2 or possibly 3 mcculloch kart motors on it and looked really mean. does anybody remember this bike or even have any idea where i could see it...
  7. J

I.d. on a tecumseh 2 stroke

H guys. I just pulled a very small 2 stroke tecumseh out of a pile of stuff i bought last year. Its pretty small around 50 cc im thinkin or even a bit smaller. I have an idea for a mini mini bike that would be very cool with this little engine on it. I need help identifying it the only markings...
  8. J

Advance keys

Hello all. I remember seeing an ad somewhere for keyway keys that are offset to advance the timing in small engines. Does anybody know where to get theese or have you even heard of theese? The only other way i can think of to change the timing would be to file the flywheel keyway slot and that...
  9. J

mini bikes ,parts ,and a go kart frame

due to impending divorce im forced to sell my mini bike and go kart parts . ill try to cover it all but for more info please call or email. i bonanza frame with wheels ridgid, one frame i think is a lil indian no wheels, one unidentified frame rigid. various wheels clutches and motors, 21/5...