Search results

1. RenoMiniBike

Foremost Decal

Yankee-Bears, Would you be willing to scan the Foremost Mini Bike decal and send it to to at SUP2Kona@gmail.com? Thanks- RenoMiniBike
  2. RenoMiniBike

WTB JCPenney/Bird Mini Bike

To all that have answered or reviewed my post, Thank-you. Please discontinue further comments as I have found what I am looking for. Thanks- RenoMiniBike
  3. RenoMiniBike

Hello Jaystone, I am actually looking for a later model that has fenders, is blue and has a foot activated scrub brake. If you have another one more to what I am looking for, you have my attention. Thanks for replying though- Andy
  4. RenoMiniBike

In need of “Big Blue” dimensions and advice

Hello All, I am in the process of rebuilding a 1972(ish) JCPenney “Big Blue” mini bike and need some dimensions and advice from the collective. 1. Front Finder: - How long is the original fender? - How far from the front of the finder to where it was tack welded to the front forks? 2...
  5. RenoMiniBike

Other Decals

I am looking for 2 JCPenney Foremost Mini-Bike round 3" diameter stickers. Do you have any or can you make them? I am willing to pay in advance. Please PM me. Thanks- RenoMiniBike
  6. The Project

The Project

Well, it's ugly, but it's a start. JCPenney Foremost "Big Blue".
  7. RenoMiniBike

I am looking for a JCPenney/Bird Mini-Bike similar to the one in the picture below. I will entertain complete bikes, or frames with forks or frames alone. Prefer side kick stand like in the picture, but not mandatory. PM's are preferred. Thanks for looking. RenoMiniBike :scooter:
  8. RenoMiniBike

Forgotten JC Penney Rebuild.

Jade, What size B&S engine is it have? 2.5hp or ?