Search results

1. T

Long time lurker, first time poster

Did you install a rectifier for the light? A rectifier changes AC to DC voltage. I have an 18watt LED on my Baja and it is BRIGHT. I used this one https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/micro-commercial-co/MP506-BP/MP506-BPMS-ND/1130339
  2. T

Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2017

Thanks I am on it
  3. T

The Magic Bus. Look me up
  4. Tow rig

Tow rig

The Magic Bus
  5. Tow rig

Tow rig

The Magic Bus
  6. T

Slightly confused (as usual) Do I have to register to go? Or is registration just for a bike show or something?
  7. T

Mini Rokon - A 2x2 Azusa Build

Very Nice
  8. T

I would really like to attend this event. Sounds fun. Never been to ANY mini bike event
  9. T

My MB165 Kinda Build Thread

Thanks for the info. Got a rectifier and am adding lights. Should have a pic up in a few days
  10. T

"Perfectly" horizontal carburetor?

At 1 G of acceleration or deceleration the fuel in the bowl is at 45 degrees. So I doubt you will see a problem
  11. T

I was going to build one like you have but my wife found this one about 6 hours from the house for a reasonable price. So a road trip it was! I did make the base an added a bigger tank. How does the powder coating turn out?
  12. T

Made a rear rack

I probably would not do fuel tanks. They would have to be 2 piece. I would not trust the glue. I could ultrasonic weld them ( have a used welder coming lol) but not sure I would go down that road.
  13. T

Made a rear rack

Mine is 11 years old and running strong.
  14. T

Made a rear rack

Not sure on the gas.
  15. T

Can't stand the smell of fiberglass anymore. Much quicker to Vacuum form more copies. Got this last year. Sorry could not rotate the pic. First part I made learning the machine
  16. Tools

Tools

17. Tools

Tools

Vacuum Former
  18. Tools

Tools

Vacuum Former
  19. T

Made a rear rack

I work in ABS and PETG for Thermoforming. Mostly cut plastics and metallic sign board on the Shop Bot. Can't do metal. I am sure I could reproduce a lot of those things.