Search results

1. S

Clutch guard bracket

Thanks for the replies so far everyone. Oldschoolminibike.com carries the same taller bracket with the extra hole, and while I've thought about making one I just figured someone had to have one laying around that they'd be willing to sell. If I can't get one second hand than I I'll go the...
  2. S

Fox questions

Just picked this up today and was hoping for some more info on it. According to the decals it's a Fox FX 170. I looked it up and while I have found similar bikes, I've been unable to find this exact model. Anyone ever own one or see one before? Although a little dirty, everything works and...
  3. S

Clutch guard bracket

Looking for the bracket shown in the pictures. I was told OldMiniBikes now only ships the guards with the larger brake band brackets and I need one of the smaller ones for my application. Please let me know if you have one you'd like to part with and thanks for looking!
  4. S

4.10/3.50-6 knobby

Looking for this pattern in particular. Anyone?
  5. S

4.10/3.50-6 knobby

As the title states, looking for a 4.10/3.50-6 knobby tire. Cheng Shin prefered, but open to others as well. Let me know what you got. Thanks for looking! :smile:
  6. S

Cat fenders

Looking for front and rear fenders for a Cat 400TS. They don't need to be show quality, just usable. Thanks for looking. Let me know what you got! :thumbsup:
  7. S

4.00-6 tire

Looking for a 4.00-6 tire. Doesn't matter if it's new or used as long as it's in good shape. Also looking for a matching 4.10/3.50-6 if you have one. Thanks for looking, let me know what you got! :thumbsup:
  8. S

End of summer parts sale

PM sent.
  9. S

Seat

PM sent.
  10. S

Cat Parts

Parts arrived today. Thanks again.
  11. S

Cat seat

Thanks for the recommendation.
  12. S

Cat seat

Hello all. I'm looking to find a Cat seat for a rear shock bike. Doesn't have to be show quality, just looking for a decent, proper seat at a reasonable price. Let me know what you got and thanks in advance.
  13. S

Greetings from Maryland

Thanks everyone. I'm having a blast so far. Just picked up a 1979 Tecumseh HS50 for the bike. :thumbsup:
  14. S

Greetings from Maryland

I Just recently joined to get some much needed info on my newly aquired 1970 Cat 400TS. It had been sitting behind a buddy's shed for a few years and has definitely seen some use, but not abuse. It's missing the motor, seat, fenders, 2 speed, and a few other odds and ends, but what'what's...
  15. S

Cat Parts

PM sent.