Search results

1. SAS289

Nibbi PE 24 on upgraded predator 212 hemi.

Is this the carb you are using? Amazon.com: NIBBI Racing Carburetor PE24FL Flange Fit For Cross Bike 70CC 100CC 125CC Scooter HONDA YAMAHA SUZUKI : Automotive Look at the reviews. There may be helpful information. Another comment about this.... I'm not serious about slide carbs. That's why I...
  2. SAS289

Coleman RT200 not running

With the 6203 bearing it's stepping down from 17 to 16mm for the sprockets. That was the problem from day one of the tall tire bike jackshafts. You couldn't find 16mm bore sprockets for an easy gearing change. Otherwise there would have been a ton of 14-16 tooth sprockets sold to replace the...
  3. SAS289

Yep. Such an easy fix complicated by parts issues.
  4. SAS289

You may have to clean up that leading edge with a file or sandpaper. There may be a little material left there from the machining process.
  5. SAS289

Did you get a 5mm key for it? Does the key fit in the keyway of your sprockets?
  6. SAS289

Yes that part. Then look for a good length of 5mm key. When you cut the length use as much of the key in the keyway as possible.
  7. SAS289

The key that is left is too short. At one point it broke in half. They had one 5mm key that covered both sprockets, at least 30mm long. I'd bet that Coleman sold a lot of those jackshafts. In your case the jackshaft (not the assembly) and a new 5mm key would get you going. The sprockets may be...
  8. SAS289

CT200u EX Stage 2 Kit questions

The OP may have watched several and think we're full of it for being concerned about the governor shaft that's still in the block. He may have watched Black66 running 5K plus RPM in one of his videos with the shaft still there.
  9. SAS289

Opinions on what I am doing to my bike

The speed calc (the math) isn't always accurate because engine power and load are not in the equation. 5:1 gearing is already not very good for performance against a 19 inch tire. 4:1 and a taller tire would be horrible and you would need a lot more road to get up to speed. Another thing...
  10. SAS289

Champion Rocker Cracked intake, Vacuum leak at intake manifold (RTV RED?)

For the rocker issue you may want to get a push rod length tool to get a more accurate push rod you need once you get new rockers. By the looks of the adjusters your push rods may be a little too long like you said. You may be able to afford 100 thou less than your current push rods. But the...
  11. SAS289

Gx200 clone (S170F) block preparation advise?

If you have a 70mm bore why couldn't you use a head gasket that has "Predator" in the description?
  12. SAS289

Coleman ct200ex with hison heavier valve springs?

Yep. Both Black66 and Red Beard are doing videos with the new Coleman models and are actually doing things with the 196's. I did a Hisun 196 build last year. Good runner with nice power.
  13. SAS289

Well the engine sounds ok and the clutch is engaged. Do you have the chain off? If the long chain is on the bike and your back tire is on the ground then you have a jackshaft problem. With the engine off are you able to spin the large sprocket on the jackshaft by hand?
  14. SAS289

jackshaft

You want the clutch driving the larger sprocket. There would be a big difference if you had the large sprocket chained to the wheel sprocket. It would cancel what the jackshaft is there for. Not sure why you would want a jackshaft on it with a 212. The jackshaft is a good idea with the smaller...
  15. SAS289

Looking for correct HF 6.5 Greyhound gaskets

I got the Greyhound side cover and rocker cover gasket from Studz racing back in 2020.
  16. SAS289

Craigslist, Free Chain Waxer. Not Mine

Tried this once for the hell of it. All I did was throw wax into hot oil and melt it down. Works ok but is not worth the extra time. Better off just cleaning the chain and spraying it with your chosen lube.
  17. SAS289

What size parts trailmast mb200 mini bike please

The driven you ordered... Was it too small to slide on the jackshaft? Have you measured the key from the old jackshaft? That would let you know what you need. If the original key is 3/16", then you have a 5/8" jackshaft. If the key is 5mm, then you have a metric 16mm jackshaft. It's similar to...
  18. SAS289

Predator 212 skipping when giving throttle

I think your step one should be step three. Idle first, then off idle and most of the throttle range. Then change the plug and ride it hard (full throttle) and check the plug for the main jet changes if needed. I'll see when it gets warmer out. I have a Chikuni that I'm going to put on a stock...
  19. SAS289

Predator 212 skipping when giving throttle

So you got a carb from GPS. Do you have the jets in the carb that they recommend in the product description? That would be step one for the carb. You need to have a starting point. You shouldn't have to change jets to be able to start it and work on getting a good idle. And you shouldn't be...
  20. SAS289

Coleman ct200u crankshaft replacement

If you got a $30 crankshaft it's most likely the correct clone crankshaft. When you were working inside the block did any of the two lifters fall out? If they did then you need to pull the rocker cover off and get the push rods back into position. With stock valve springs it's easy to do. Just...