Search results

1. madtom421

Predator 301cc 8hp stock timing

Would anyone know what the stock timing is on HF predator 8hp engines (hemi head). Can't find it anywhere online. Would it be the same as a gx270? 20degrees? The cam I'm running is a 275 which needs 28 degrees timing. The 6627 flywheel has no timing advance. I just want to make sure I'm running...
  2. madtom421

Straighten pushrod

I'm building a predator hemi 301 8hp motor. I wanted to upgrade the pushrods and had to buy a cut yourself kit as they don't make a direct size pushrod for this motor. I didn't know the correct way of inserting the ball end into the rod and pressed it instead of hammering it in. Needless to say...
  3. madtom421

Which belt for tav2 7" driven clutch

I'm swapping out the 6" rear pulley/driven to a 7" and the belt is now too short, would anyone know the part number or belt I need to replace it with?
  4. madtom421

Difference in tav belts?

I need to order new belts for my ebay cheapo tav2. What's the difference between a 725 and 5959 belt? 2nd is there a difference in belt size between a 3/4 and 1" shaft? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  5. madtom421

Project 301

Been working on a baja with a predator 301 motor. Still a bit of fab work and need to figure out a exhaust. I bought the wrong size honda rebel tank and have been fighting to make it all fit and look good. Here's where I'm at Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  6. madtom421

Rebuild baja forks

Is it possible to rebuild baja forks? Mine are very spongy and one clearly has no fluid. Does anyone sell new seals for these? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  7. madtom421

Dad's minibike

This is my dad's minibike when he was a kid (69 now). I always wanted to build it and now is that time. I'm curious as to what exactly it is, he said it had a 2hp motor on it but is long gone. Is it a boonie? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk