Search results

1. G

benelli buzzer!

working on a benelli buzzer !! seems to have weak spark?? points are cleaned and set plug sparks fairly well out side the cyclinder but seems to have no spark under load?? any ideals or place to get new points coils ect?? ty
  2. G

trail tamer forks

any one know where they can be bought??love the leading link style ! lol
  3. G

repowered doddle bug

redoing a bug . had the tiny little 97ccengine on it when i picked her up needed some more go!! 5hp briggs flat head 40over burris piston mikuni carb ported intake and exhaust 30 shaved off the head upgrade to 40 chain runs well work in progress
  4. G

doddle bug transformation !

picked up a 97cc doddle bug . decided to give her some more go power!! lol flat head briggs bored 40 over burris racing piston mikuni carb ported intake and exhaust . upgrade to #40 chain . first bolt together and ride . shes fast!! lol got work out better fuel tank . might upgrade to real...
  5. G

sprocket conversion?

ok upgrading a doodlebug from the wimpy 97cc crap motor to a slightly built up 5 hp briggs flat head . want to get rid of wimpy 35 chain and use #40 anyone know where i could get a 6bolt sprocket or adapter to mount a #40 size sprocket?? ty gasgas
  6. G

RUPP REAR WHEEL

DECENT RUPP REAR WHEEL 75.00 PLUS SHIPPING U CAN TEXT ME 610 637 6122 JAMES
  7. G

fuel tank frame mount

looking for metal frame mount fuel tank for my build . also need metal chain guard ty james 610 637 6122
  8. G

arco mock up

just posting a few pics of the arco build
  9. G

shipping!!!!!!!!

just thought I share my recent expensive shipping ! lol ok I sold a small 50cc zundapp engine . its for the steen taco f85 a rear bird . 400.00 bucks plus shipping?? seems pretty fair . now I live in philly pa the guy who bought it?calif. lol of course. so I say hey throw me another 50 bucks...
  10. G

fuel tank

looking for a small metal tank to mount on my arco rebuild .
  11. G

very rare zundapp 50cc

almost complete 50cc zundapp 50 motor . was on my childhood steen F85!! LOL NEEDS PISTON AND RINGS 400.00 PLUS SHIPPING
  12. G

rupp parts

hey guys a collection of oem rupp parts . make me a decent offer thinking in the 250.00 range
  13. G

mikuni adapter

ok guys starting a B&S 5hp build whats the best mikuni to flathead adapter??
  14. G

flat head mikuni

whats the best mikuni to b&s flat head adapter??
  15. G

piston???

whats the best over size piston for a cool bore briggs 5hp flat head motor??
  16. G

bore?

ok guys who can tell whats the best over size piston to use in a briggs flat head alum bore ?? seems to be confusing with so many options?? ty
  17. G

what is this?? lol yes i know rough !!

hey guys just picked up this crusty girl!! and ideal what it is?? ty james
  18. G

yellow jacket

dose any one have any of the old yellow jacket performance parts ?? and or adds?? remember seeing them as a kid. very cool they even had a sunburst fin head for the briggs? cant find anything now??
  19. G

yellow jacket engines

hey anybody else remember the yellow jacket briggs race motors?? they had stage 1 2 3 the stage 3 had a sunburst fin head and put out 15 hp!!! love to find info parts ect??