Search results

1. red baron

Gas cap I.D

Thank you! I'll tryit
  2. red baron

Gas cap I.D

I didn't know where else to put this question. I need a new gas cap for my Manco Rustler but I know nothing about gas caps. It's looks like a run of the mill vintage flat lawn mower gas cap. The listings I see use the engine I.D number for fitment but this doesn't use a motor mounted tank so I...
  3. red baron

More of a 3 wheeler than trike

Those were nice rigs. the motors being set back made them handle poorly but they are a great utility bike. I love it!
  4. red baron

manco 308

It is a Manco but was re-badged for Agway and I think Western Auto and probably others. It's not been easy to find definitive info on this piece. I've seen versions in black and red in with different colored stripes. This one was the Agway version I believe . From what I found they used an...
  5. red baron

oops sorry for the double post

this is what happens when you give someone like me a computer
  6. red baron

manco 308

I've had this for a few years and it was an incomplete basket case. I've been collecting and making parts all along I finally got it running and riding and thought I'd post a picture. Obviously it's not finished but I've been riding it around the yard and boy did I forget how much fun 3 wheels are!
  7. red baron

Muskin cat collectibility

Boy that sure is a beautiful bike!
  8. red baron

Throttle cable end repair

Thank you for the link.
  9. red baron

well the next cable will be even better, you'll have the practice cable out of the way
  10. red baron

Thank you very much.
  11. red baron

I hope I'm not hi jacking the thread but does anyone have a source for cable making supplies? There's got to be some where to get ferrule crimpers, in line adjusters and other parts.
  12. red baron

First Minibike & Engine Swap - Need Help

It sound's like you've done your homework!
  13. red baron

Found something cool but what is it??

what a nice sister!! I really like that bike.
  14. red baron

First Minibike & Engine Swap - Need Help

If I were you I would not install the stage1 kit, you want reliability and your using it for hunting and emergency's. You'll have an open pipe and open air filter and you'll have to learn how to jet it. Do you really think a straight pipe is a good Idea for hunting? The bike will likely be in...
  15. red baron

muskin cat wheel star

looking for a single wheel star for a 6" rim (are there other sizes?), poor condition is ok as long as it's priced as such
  16. red baron

Close enough parts for the frugal

I get it if your doing a restoration and you have a good starting point. I usually end up with bikes missing pieces more than they have and 1 step from the junk heap. I would like to do a restoration on a bike and have it look close to original but It will cost too much and I figured there might...
  17. red baron

Here's what I'm starting with. Vintage anything sells quickly around here so I was lucky to get this for $120. It didn't have a motor I got that from my neighbor.
  18. red baron

That's a great bike! Anything to keep them out of the scrape heap is what I say
  19. red baron

Close enough parts for the frugal

I cringe at the reception a thread like this might get, I hope I don't get run off. How about common parts that can substitute rare, expensive or hard to find items even if they're not exact. For example not every mini is worthy of that ultra rare expensive disc caliper. I don't have very good...
  20. red baron

I didn't even notice the lack of kill switch plate. That is a beautiful bike!