Search results

1. K

Trailmaster Challenger 300X Chinese UTV. Doesn’t take off until 1/2 throttle, then jerks when it slams into gear.

My wife’s brother purchased an Chinese UTV about a year ago, he died and I am left trying to get it working to sell and cover funeral cost. One bad thing is that he hacked it up before he died. Cut the mounting brackets for the gas tank off. Cut side bars off that came along side the seats...
  2. K

Motovox MBX10 seat needed

You do not want to buy another seat from motovox they are junk. My replacement seat did not last 3 month with less than 4-5 rides on the bike. I call motovox and they told me to pound sand and I should not of purchased there junk. I am left with $60 less and a brand new seat with the plastic...
  3. K

WTB Honda gx160 crankshaft, straight.

Yes, tapped & keyed. You have one?
  4. K

WTB Honda gx160 crankshaft, straight.

Need a Honda gx160 straight shaft crankshaft. Thanks. OEM preferred.
  5. K

Baja warrior jackshaft, like new, complete with gears & cover.

I have a factory jackshaft for the baja warrior. The jackshaft is complete with the idler pulley, gears and cover. It is complete, bolt on and your ready to go. The condition is like new with about an hour of use. $55 plus shipping. I also have a used stripped jackshaft perfect to modify...
  6. K

14 inch tire diameter, 13 tooth clutch, 53 tooth rear sprocket. Okay to use?

We both weigh about 150 pounds. Governor intact on both bikes. The baja warrior went from 19 mph with the stock jackshaft to 42 mph with the torque converter. The motovox will eventually get a torque converter but I have 3 new max-torque clutches I would like to use. I wish I would of went...
  7. K

Thanks for the reply. I need more speed. I built my son a baja warrior with a 212cc and installed a torque converter and now his bike goes 42 mph and he blows right past me. I have a extra 13 tooth clutch and a extra 53 tooth rear sprocket. Any advice using the extra parts I have that won't burn...
  8. K

Right now I have installed on my motovox a 212cc predator with 14 inch tire diameter, 12 tooth clutch and 58 tooth rear sprocket. Will it be okay to switch the clutch to a 13 tooth and the rear sprocket to a 53 tooth without burning up the clutch?
  9. K

Motovox Predator 212cc Build. Original Tank Modded To Work. Vibration Issue Fixed!!

No I got that from hotrodminibike.com. It was designed for the motovox to go under the seat. It has a rlv silencer. I was going to pick one up from OldMiniBikes but I did not know if they had a under the seat header that fit the motovox. Hotrodminibike.com advertised it a motovox compatible and showed...
  10. K

Motovox Predator 212cc Build. Original Tank Modded To Work. Vibration Issue Fixed!!

I got it from lowes department store. PP25547 Rubber Packing Sheet 6X6X8X1/8. 31448. I tried several different types of rubber and this was the only stuff I could find that was hard enough. Most of it including the kit I bought from OldMiniBikes warehouse was too soft. As you torqued down the...
  11. K

Here is my motovox mbx10 build. Perfect spot for the gas fill!!! New seat. Old one was cracked. All new controls Including Hydraulic Brakes. Here is how I modded the original tank to work. All I did was bend the original mounting brackets 90 degrees and bolted them to a old scrap piece of...
  12. K

Hilliard Clutches

Yes that is what I am referring to. The built-up keyway vs not built-in.
  13. K

Hilliard Clutches

I thought about going with a hillard clutch but I did not like the ideal of an internal key. I use max-torque because they have an external key. With an external key you can use a key twice as big as an internal key. Anyone have any thoughts about internal VS external keys?
  14. K

OldMiniBikes Clutch Brake Kit.

Kit is for sale in the classified section for $55 shipped. I decided to go a different route.
  15. K

OldMiniBikes warehouse clutch brake kit, $55 shipped.

I have a new kit I decided not to use & figured I would sell it instead of trying to return it. New condition $55 shipped. Paypal gift or you pay the fees.
  16. K

Baja warrior questions.

Finally a question no one has an answer for? Come on there is some really smart guys here. I did some research & it appears there is supposed to be a M25X1 nut & washer missing. I found what I believe to be the correct nut on OldMiniBikes warehouse but could not find the washer part number 987959001...
  17. K

Baja warrior questions.

It looks like there is something missing here. I am about to place a order with OldMiniBikes & wanted to order the missing parts. Thanks
  18. K

Cat mini bike parts.

2 piece rims with mags, de-rusted. $30 each. Kickstand, $22. Seat, $45. Frame, de-rusted & primed $50.
  19. K

Thanks, I thought you provided a user profile for me to pm him but wasn't sure. Thanks again
  20. K

I clicked on the link & it took me to a user profile? Do you have a link showing the proper installation or advise?