Search results

1. K

Trailmaster Challenger 300X Chinese UTV. Doesn’t take off until 1/2 throttle, then jerks when it slams into gear.

My wife’s brother purchased an Chinese UTV about a year ago, he died and I am left trying to get it working to sell and cover funeral cost. One bad thing is that he hacked it up before he died. Cut the mounting brackets for the gas tank off. Cut side bars off that came along side the seats...
  2. K

WTB Honda gx160 crankshaft, straight.

Need a Honda gx160 straight shaft crankshaft. Thanks. OEM preferred.
  3. K

Baja warrior jackshaft, like new, complete with gears & cover.

I have a factory jackshaft for the baja warrior. The jackshaft is complete with the idler pulley, gears and cover. It is complete, bolt on and your ready to go. The condition is like new with about an hour of use. $55 plus shipping. I also have a used stripped jackshaft perfect to modify...
  4. K

14 inch tire diameter, 13 tooth clutch, 53 tooth rear sprocket. Okay to use?

Right now I have installed on my motovox a 212cc predator with 14 inch tire diameter, 12 tooth clutch and 58 tooth rear sprocket. Will it be okay to switch the clutch to a 13 tooth and the rear sprocket to a 53 tooth without burning up the clutch?
  5. K

Motovox Predator 212cc Build. Original Tank Modded To Work. Vibration Issue Fixed!!

Here is my motovox mbx10 build. Perfect spot for the gas fill!!! New seat. Old one was cracked. All new controls Including Hydraulic Brakes. Here is how I modded the original tank to work. All I did was bend the original mounting brackets 90 degrees and bolted them to a old scrap piece of...
  6. K

OldMiniBikes warehouse clutch brake kit, $55 shipped.

I have a new kit I decided not to use & figured I would sell it instead of trying to return it. New condition $55 shipped. Paypal gift or you pay the fees.
  7. K

Baja warrior questions.

It looks like there is something missing here. I am about to place a order with OldMiniBikes & wanted to order the missing parts. Thanks
  8. K

Cat mini bike parts.

2 piece rims with mags, de-rusted. $30 each. Kickstand, $22. Seat, $45. Frame, de-rusted & primed $50.
  9. K

OldMiniBikes Clutch Brake Kit.

Hello everyone, I purchased a clutch brake kit from OldMiniBikes warehouse and it did not contain any directions. I believe I got it figured out but need some advise. Pictured below is the way I believe it goes but was not sure about the 2 nuts. Are they for centering the band like I pictured...
  10. K

Who made this mini?

Any ideal? I was told that it was a rupp. Got it for $60.
  11. K

motovox steering head bearings

Hello, I have a little play in the front fork of my motovox mbx10. Anybody know what size bearings are needed?
  12. K

Motovox mbx10 with 212cc predator engine, way too much low end torque.

Hello everyone, I have a motovox mbx10 that I installed a 212cc predator engine and now the bike has way too much low end torque. The motor has a lot of mods. After some research I believe that I need a smaller sprocket? 60 tooth do what I need? Does anyone know the specs so I can buy...
  13. K

Motovox mbx10 custom seat.

Anybody fab up a custom seat or know someone who does?
  14. K

Motovox mbx10 seat. UPDATE, Found a new one $39.99

Looking for a OEM or aftermarket seat for a motovox mbx10. Thanks.