Search results

1. E

5" drum with flange...

Hey everybody. I've looked up and down for a 5" drum with flange for my Bonanza with no luck. The one on now is slightly bent and makes the chain fall off at speed. Any ideas? Thanks.
  2. E

5" drum brake w/ flange

Hey everyone, I ordered a bunch of parts from OldMiniBikes this week and got the wrong drum/sprocket. Seems that they don't sell a 5" with flange although they have the drum (no flange) and the 5" brake itself. If it helps I got a new Azusa 6" Tri-Star wheel with the order, so that's what I need to...
  3. E

Will the clutch burn?

Hey, I heard that running at 1/3, 1/2 throttle could burn the clutch quickly. The reason I ask is because that's where I want to start my son at. If there's a smarter way, please tell. The engine is a Honda GX160 (real one) 5.5hp. I will also be using a jackshaft.
  4. E

Tires???

My current tires are 4.10/3.50-6 and I'd like to go bigger. I get confused as to which sizes will fit. Is it any tire that has the same rim size (6, in this case) and will fit the forks and back end? I believe I saw 5.30/4.50-6 on other bikes here. The spread on my forks is 5". Does the 5.30...
  5. E

Bonanza front rim spacers???

Hey, I replaced the wheel bearings up front and I'm 95% sure there were only the two spacers, the axel, and nut. Is there a third or am I crazy? I can post pics if needed. Also, how tight should the nut be when all is said and done? Should the spacers remain in place and only the bearing spin...
  6. E

Bonanza Scout questions.

Hi everybody, I've started to tear down the Scout and decided to start with the brakes. My question is are these 5" shoes? I don't see how they couldn't be, but I don't know how they are measured on minibikes. I don't want to buy the incorrect ones. Since I'm staying stock with them, any...
  7. E

She's a ripper...

Hi everybody, it's my first post and can't wait to get started. Here are pics of the Scout I was given yesterday. Quite frankly, I couldn't believe how fast it is. Too fast for my 6 yr old (right now), but that gives me time to go over it. It's only a H25 but it got my 200lbs. going 35mph, maybe...