Search results

1. jimkemp

Western NY mini bike club invasion of Tall Pines ATV park

No , just the same ones we had , each event does have its own decal
  2. jimkemp

And in August we are raffling off a new Trailmaster TM200 and 100% of the ticket sales are going to the SPCA of Allegany county
  3. jimkemp

Oh yes mini bikes are allowed , in fact the park loves having our club and the mini bikes there , they gave us are own camping area just for the club , we have 4 events this year , we have already had the spring fling event and next up is Christmas in July , July 6th - 9th , this year we are...
  4. jimkemp

2023 Mini Bike Calendars

Western New York Mini Bike Club has again put together a mini bike calendar for 2023 , they are $28 shipped to you , they are made up from photos of the 2022 event season , the money raised goes towards the 2023 events and this year there are going to be 4 different events all held at Tall Pines...
  5. jimkemp

6th ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK MINI BIKE EVENT.

Jay i wish you the best of luck with the event , and yes i took tractor back to my shop because it needed repairs , the repairs were going to cost more to fix the charging system than the tractor was worth and i really didnt think you want a junk tractor on your property ,
  6. jimkemp

There you go phil , in black and white , whose lying now
  7. jimkemp

Its not a lie , i will get it posted on here , its sad the way your acting phil
  8. jimkemp

About the trailer , i sent it right to you the post where George posted on there that he was glad the trailer was getting used for something good , and anyone that is part of WNYMBC can see it , its right there in black and white ,
  9. jimkemp

I dont owe you a dime , if thats the case you owe me for about 200 hrs of labor that i put into your property , plus the money for the blow up motor raffle , plus the tee shirts you gave away , plus the sweat shirts for you never paid for , your just being a fool now phil , It really is sad that...
  10. jimkemp

Phil you just proved to everyone on this site what kind of person you really are , if you want to call me names go right ahead , i hope everyone sees your post , this is the reason why our club wont attend this event anymore , our club is all about the hobby and bringing people up , not cutting...
  11. jimkemp

Western New York mini bike club didnt donate the trailer , that was donated by George Lloyd from Brockport NY who has pasted away last month , it was his trailer and he wanted to help out your event , RIP George
  12. jimkemp

Sorry , But Western New York Mini Bikes Club has nothing to do with this event nor do we attend this event
  13. jimkemp

Western NY Mini Bike Sweatshirts

We will have shirts ready to go this week
  14. jimkemp

Western New York Mini Bike Club Event

We started bagging the door prizes tonight , right about $2000 worth of door prizes have been donated to the clubs event , I want to Thank everyone that donated to this , some very cool items in these bags
  15. jimkemp

Your all good , i will see you at the event , Thanks Randy
  16. jimkemp

Your welcome , as soon as they are printed i will send it right down , Thank you for supporting the club
  17. jimkemp

Hi Keith , these are just the club shirts , we didnt do event shirts this year but this is what they look like , they are $20 each for any size and $5 for shipping
  18. jimkemp

Thats great to hear Randy , i even ordered tee shirts in your size this year :)
  19. jimkemp

I so happy to announce that we will be raffling off a brand new Coleman CT200U-EX mini bike at the event in August , tickets will be $10 each , ticket sales start on August 4th and the drawing will be after the chicken bbq on Saturday night , must be present to win