Search results

1. BWX

Trailmaster MB200-2 Forks (shock)

That's the older version but does look like the same forks. ‍♂️ I did search google for the MB200-2 buy didn't find anything conclusive. I am sure they have oil, but can't prove it.
  2. BWX

Trailmaster MB200-2 Forks (shock)

Does anyone know if they (fork shocks) have oil? They feel like it, but have not taken them apart yet.
  3. BWX

Install Tillitson 212e on a mb200-2 trailmaster

The only problem with that is you need to run pretty high RPM for that driver to work right. If you want to run stock flywheel and RPM under 5500 that's really not a good option. Maybe 2.5" shaft is enough for a regular driver to get enough of a bite on it to work. I have a spare predator to...
  4. BWX

I knew I saw that somewhere: https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/tillotson-212-mikuni-22-mm-or-24-mm-carb.164378/page-2 So the J-Dong PTO shaft I guess is 2.75" long, which makes the Tilly shorter by a lot. I was just messing with it and put a regular TAV driver on my stock...
  5. BWX

Maybe both, but I know it’s shorter. I’ll have to measure my MB200-2 output shaft and some other ones.
  6. BWX

Yeah but they aren't. Check it out.. They should be the same, but they are shorter, which is ridiculous. Not sure why they did that.
  7. BWX

I think the Tilly has a much shorter drive shaft than the J-Dong that might cause some issues.
  8. BWX

TAV2 30 clone torque converter driver puller- warped!? Defective? Or normal?

Sweet! I never saw that graphic above. Thanks. I guess my first one was messed up being flat, and the new one is correct. It does seem to work a lot better, and is smoother. It rips with a 9 tooth - 60 tooth setup.
  9. BWX

TAV2 30 clone torque converter driver puller- warped!? Defective? Or normal?

:scooter: Ok so I got a replacement front driver pulley, and the inside part is not level or flat like my old one. It seems to work ok, but wondering if this is by design, a defect, or what? Is any of yours like that? Short unlisted vid showing problem Came from this longer vid of mine...
  10. BWX

Hemi Predator Confusion

I called around to all three local stored and none have any. One has 14 and they are all EPA non Hemi, other one has none at all, and other one has a bunch all non Hemi.. I guess the EPA version will work right? I mean for Stage one with a torque converter anyways. Not sure if the carburetor...
  11. BWX

Hemi Predator Confusion

Can't filter threads by start date, only last reply. Maybe this is a well known fact by now.. but I just confirmed the Predator 212 Hemi 60363 is discontinued. Called around to local stores, called HF support.. no one knows anything, and they have no clue they were ever different, and can't...
  12. BWX

Torque Converter (TAV2 clone) spacers?

Thanks for offer! I think I'm all set for now anyways. Next time I need a thinner or thicker one though... might need some help.
  13. BWX

Another FREE giveway!!!!!

Bwx #11
  14. BWX

Links saved! Thanks.
  15. BWX

My experience w/ Comeman CT200U - Pretty good!

Hehe. Just saw this post. Thanks. Not sure why but my email updates are broken on this forum. My mini bike vids playlist. Glad I got this mini bike, it's been a lot of fun this summer. Coleman CT200U Mini Bike | UN-packing - YouTube
  16. BWX

Yeah I probably could have returned it, but I filed the keyway all out because that was also too small for some reason. Anyways I did find a 3/4" washer for the front shaft that I was able to use and stuck it in between spacer and drive pulley. Seems to work! It may be a little too far out...
  17. BWX

CT200u-ex hemi or stock ?

There is no 16mm torque converter yet. They are working on it but it won't be out for a while, and who knows how much it'll cost. Best bet use the Predator and install a TAV2 clone from ebay for $65. I switched to a 9t with the TC on my CT200U and it climbs like a billy goat. I might go 60t...
  18. BWX

To anyone following along in the future, I did find some stuff on the cometkartsales website. Looks like the spacers and washers on my clone are in different positions. I think finding a thinner notched washer for the rear is going to be hard. It would be "23" in the diagram above but it is...
  19. BWX

Already wasted a lot of time trying local. Local hardware stores have nothing, very little selection. Washers are WAY too large on outside diameter and only one thickness if they have one at all. That's why I am asking if anyone sells the spacers, like you get with the torque converter...