Search results

1. sonerenos

Old bonanza

@markus has more valuable information than anyone else ive seen on this site. I 102% agree this bike is a early lightning bolt bike and a worthy one at that. although the hobbiest on this site are not willing to pay the sellers asking price, most of you (including myself) would ask the same...
  2. sonerenos

FS- Bonanza BC1500SH

you have such an awesome collection. i wish i could claim this one, but its not in my budget. good luck with the sale, thanks for the reference photos.
  3. sonerenos

What did i buy ?

yes, flat steel front axle braces were an add on from the owner to ensure when crashed, the front axle remained straight to ensure more fun days to come.
  4. sonerenos

What did i buy ?

I was wrong, its a CLARK CYCLOPS kart.
  5. sonerenos

What did i buy ?

Manco yard kart I believe they bought out all the Rupp left over parts. Subtle differences between the two. Great purchase!
  6. sonerenos

Oregon/Washington based 2024 mini events

I'm in Florence. @kc57 is in Eugene. @superflea isn't too far off the beaten path. We could get an annual gathering here at my house where we have a small loop to ride on the 15 acres. something beats nothing!
  7. sonerenos

Oregon/Washington based 2024 mini events

i would too like to be in the loop. I usually attend the california events since PNW has nothing to offer. maybe we change that and get something started. it doesnt take more than a few people to show up.
  8. sonerenos

Trail Horse Rims

great work
  9. sonerenos

WANTED- Original TACO FRiJOLIE SEAT,

sold all mine to Lee, give him a shout
  10. sonerenos

Air cleaner/filter-Chrysler West Bend 820

often times found on rokons. most other 820 applications ditched that bulky filter.
  11. sonerenos

Air cleaner/filter-Chrysler West Bend 820

I'm certain you saw the recent ebay sales on these within the last month or so? Pure insanity. Hope you find what a honey hole.
  12. sonerenos

Taco question

13. sonerenos

Taco 22 front fork styles

ill be happy to answer any questions. i have a few more of those decals left, if you want one i can mail one out to you free of charge.
  14. sonerenos

Taco 22 front fork styles

as @Broke Joke stated, the change was 1969 when they went from the lower aluminum fork knuckles and transitioned to the mid springs.
  15. sonerenos

AGGIE 98

thanks @RobertC we made contact
  16. sonerenos

Taco repop

time to dust those frame jigs off and pull the welder out.
  17. sonerenos

Taco repop

i have the frame jigs for this bike. it was one made from my jigs several years ago. been contemplating pulling those back out and making another run. the tubing is larger 1" diameter which keeps the purist knowing the difference. very tricky wording. buyers beware, this is NOT a VINTAGE...
  18. sonerenos

4 Mini Bikes / Engines / Parts Package Deal

too bad you wont entertain shipping. narrows your buyers i am interested in the mcculloch mc9 and the ccs charger im in oregon though.
  19. sonerenos

1968 TACO 44 kickstand?

NO, I STILL HAVE THE SAME ALIAS i am working on a new batch of kickstands taco stand is available, i will return you call shortly.
  20. sonerenos

So Cal Cycle Swap - Long Beach, CA

yes, you know how to get a hold of me