Search results

1. F

Bought weird mini for $50 and the previous owner was a grade school engineer.

So I recently purchased a mini bike with the intent of making it look somewhat post-apocalyptic. Unbeknownst to me at the time of purchase the previous owner had done some "clever" modifications to the thing. First on the list of weird ideas was ditching the normally fat tires and rims in...
  2. F

WANTED: Beat up but functional Mini of any make. $200ish

I was set to pick up my first mini this weekend, but the guy sold it to a friend instead. I don't have a lot of money, so sniping craigslist has been my only recourse aside from the occasional Facebook Marketplace posting. No luck their either. I was set to pick up a Baja Racer with a busted...
  3. F

Baja Racer (DB30S I think) max tire size

I'm about to go pick up my first mini which I'm getting in trade for an old Honda pit bike engine. It's a lime green Baja Racer with a 3hp engine in it. I'm going to toss a Predator 212 in there at some point as I doubt very much the stock engine will move me with any speed whatsoever. I'm...
  4. F

New to the forum and the hobby.

Hi everyone, My name is Dylan, but I guess I'll be known as Fantasmoslam on here. For the sake of brevity you can call me Fanta or Fantasmo, or Dylan, or whatever. Anyway, I'm not entirely new to the idea of tiny wheeled vehicles, but I have never owned or ridden a proper mini-bike. I've...