Search results

1. bremerman

Kick starters... not just for Tecumseh anymore!

I was looking at my Lauson the other day and thought, why couldn't a kick start be mounted on it? Well... Necessity is the Mutha of invention they say... so I did it! Was truly easy-peasy. I mounted the starter pawl cup onto my Lauson's flywheel, then placed my kick-starter against the pawl cup...
  2. bremerman

Wanted any "Bremer" manuals, parts brochures, exploded views, etc.

Thanks in advance! :D:scooter:
  3. bremerman

What household stuff will clean cast aluminum?

What household stuff will clean cast aluminum? Thanks in advance, tried Google, too many options, trust you folks more anyway! ;)
  4. bremerman

Merry Christmas to all!

Wish all you Minibike nutz a Merry Christmas!
  5. bremerman

FOUND, thanks! good used tire tube to fit 4.10/3.50 x 6" tire

Can trade 4" tube or maybe something else small you may need... Cable, bearings, spark plug, muffler etc. 60118
  6. bremerman

Need Tecumseh identified Please...

Model # H30-35345R Guess she's a 3hp horizontal, any year guesses? It was a Go-Kart engine has all warning labels on her. Diaphragm carb. Thanks.
  7. bremerman

Who makes the shortest (smallest Diameter) 4.10/3.50 x 6" tire?

Found a 12.5"... wish to get as close to 10" as I can. :eek:
  8. bremerman

What did this swingarm/jack-shaft come off of?

What did this swingarm/jack-shaft come off of? Thanks! ;)
  9. bremerman

Scooter Cub by Argyle MFG. to Treo Corporation (put on your thinking caps)

Anyone know when this occurred? and why? Thanks
  10. bremerman

what were the top 10 largest (two stroke) Displacement (c.c.'s) ever put in a Minibike/cycle?

One has to be the Benelli Volcano, 100cc Bonanza, what others? By the way I wouldn't mind having a Volcano...:eek:
  11. bremerman

M.A.W. moped engine carb

Hi, looking for carb cap, throttle slide and spring and cable parts for a MAW engine. Thanks in advance!! bri
  12. bremerman

Bremer Scooter parts

Need to know what your needs are. U snooze, U loose. :crying: Pm with needs. Thanks. Hope to get some Mini Scoot items produced, so need to know where the most need is, so prices can be obtained. :scooter: ***Moderators feel free to relocate this thread if you wish., since part related, I...
  13. bremerman

WTD saddle / grab rail for Skay Kitty

Thanks, b-man. :wink:
  14. bremerman

WTD Wing nut stem or stem bolt for Skat Kitty, also Exhaust

15. bremerman

WTD 4" cast wheels... what have you?

16. bremerman

Veterinary Care for Skat Kitty

Yea, yea, multiple projects going on at one time... no one EVER does that right? 1966-7 Skat Kitty being brought back from the brink of death. again, began with a rolling chassis, (came with 3? h.p. briggs), but too new and should be a Tecumseh anyway, so seller said would ship without motor...
  17. bremerman

Doodle Thug

Here she is... I recently picked up a rolling chassis Doodle-bug scooter from the 40's. So upon opening my wonderful new (to me) purchase, I found that: the rear tank's filler was pushed down, and was dented in a bit where it attaches to the bikes frame. I found a suitable wrench's head to fit...