Search results

1. Mrknobblies

Idle problem...please help

So i have a mini baja and i recently purchased a stage one performance kit. of the kit i have installed a new carb with 0.37 jet and bored out tube, air filter and header pipe. i had to install a new bracket for the throttle return spring and i dont know if i messed something up with the springs...
  2. Mrknobblies

Stage 1 performance kit and pipe bending??

Hey all, recently purchased a stage 1 performance kit and had a couple questions, ive installed a few of the items in the kit already but was wondering what the rod with the thread at both ends (pictured) was for? I couldn't seem to find it in the description. The other thing is the header pipe...
  3. Mrknobblies

Anyone know where to find this pinch bolt?

I'm looking for the pinch bolt with the c-clip that holds the throttle cable onto the throttle arm. Anyone know where to get one? I've got a linkage kit however I'm missing this part. Thanks!
  4. Mrknobblies

Harbor freight- Predator engine coupon

For anyone interested, just found this coupon on their website. Valid till the end of the month. Pretty good deal!
  5. Mrknobblies

Another stupid question

Hey everyone well as my journey into learning about small engines continues I have another question that I would appreciate an answer to. I purchased a stage 1 performance kit for my gx200 clone and the kit comes with 18lb valve springs as well as a timing key. I'm planning on installing these...
  6. Mrknobblies

Newbie question

This afternoon I was removing the carb from a mini Baja and disconnected this part, I'm really new to all this and was wondering if someone could tell me what this part is and where it runs to. It runs to a box with 'OHV' printed on it. Sorry if it's a stupid question, we all start somewhere...
  7. Mrknobblies

Noob Carb cleaning and building

Hi everyone im extremely new to the world of mini bikes as Well as to mechanics but I wanted to better my skill set and learn more about mechanics and how everything works and figured building up a mini would be a challenging and rewarding learning experience. I purchased a used mini Baja (not...
  8. Mrknobblies

Should I buy it? Any advice welcome

Hey guys, extremely new to the forum as well as the world of mini bikes, was actually pleasantly surprised to find there was a whole crazy community out there that loves and knows a bunch about them! I want to getting into a small hobby to keep me occupied and thought this would be a good place...