Search results

1. Baja_brandon96

The wisdom of Popular Mechanics

Truth....
  2. Baja_brandon96

FS: RLV 1-5/16th muffler with clamp

I have an rlv 1-5/16 Muffler with an aluminium clamp for sale. The muffler has maybe an hour of actuall use on it. There's a little bit of surface rust but it would come off with some fine steel wool. I'd like to get $25 plus shipping for both the clamp and the muffler.
  3. Baja_brandon96

PW80 VS Chinese forks for DB30?

I just got these forks for my Db30, they are supposed to slide over the stock fork arms easily. NEW FRONT FORKS SHOCK SUPER DIRT MINI BIKE 47cc 49cc 2 STROKE QG-50 I FK08 | eBay The only thing is they are pretty stiff, I wanted something super soft. For the same price, will yamaha PW80...
  4. Baja_brandon96

Shocks/Seat springs for a Doodlebug?

Hey yall, was wondering if anyone could recommend some springs or small shocks i could use to make the ride on my DB30 a bit more bearable on rough terrain? I'm thinking of reinforcing the seat pan with sheet metal or plywood, and using some miniature shocks or springs underneath the rear of...
  5. Baja_brandon96

predator 212/Ducar 212 part compatibility?

I have a predator 212 with an RLV 3 stage header and an air filter kit for the stock carb. I may get a Ducar 212 engine in the future, was wondering if anyone knows if the Ducar will accept those parts from the predator? I called DynoCams, they said "some parts do cross over, but some do...
  6. Baja_brandon96

Predator 212 breaking up at high rpm....too rich?

I did some basic upgrades to my ungoverned predator 212 doodlebug: an air filter, header, and upjet to a #95 (0.374) main jet, stock emulsion tube. I live in NYC, if that helps in terms of elevation...Running 12x70 gearing, with a Carlisle 15x5x6 snow hog in the back. Was seeing 42mph the other...
  7. Baja_brandon96

FS/Trade RLV Muffler/header for "Hot Dog" muffler/header?

I just got a performance 3 stage header and RLV 1 5/16 muffler from NR racing, but this setup turns out to be too loud for my neighbors. It has about 10 minutes of runtime on it. Would someone be willing to trade straight up for a quieter "hot dog" muffler and header setup? Or, would someone...
  8. Baja_brandon96

Shrek

I acquired this Baja Racer a little over a month ago while workin in camp in PA. It didnt run, and the stock motor was weak, although fun! Fixed it up and rode the winding roads, it was bliss. Got it back home to Brooklyn the other day, and i just finished swapping the tires and installing a...
  9. Baja_brandon96

RLV Muffler too loud.....

I just installed this header and muffler today along with a bigger jet and filter kit. Performance has improved some, but now its pissing off the neighbors. Can anybody recommend something that performs well, but is similar to the stock Predator muffler in terms of noise? (if such a thing...
  10. Baja_brandon96

Any fellow NYC (brooklyn) minibikers?

Ill be home in a week or so, was wonderin' if there are any fellow New Yorkers, specifically in the brooklyn area who wrench/ride? I don't bite! :)
  11. Baja_brandon96

Doodlebug Predator swap....low top speed?

Hey all! Forgive me for being spotty in my postings, i have rather poor internet here in camp. So after getting my Doodlebug running well, i enjoyed it for a bit with the stock 97cc engine. Was quite reliable, and easy to handle. Struggled with inclines, but it had a respectable 27mph top...
  12. Baja_brandon96

SEMI-NOOB needs help with a DoodleBug!

HEY ALL! My first post on here! Long story short, ive always wanted a minibike, and when i found a little green doodlebug for sale nearby with an electric scooter for $140, i jumped on it! Im out in the Poconos working in camp currently too. Normally in NYC where i live, these things are...