Search results

1. K

Started painting my Rupp Roadster 2.

It looks really nice!
  2. K

Please help me I.D these fork assemblies

#1 Looks like they are from a MTD minibike.
  3. K

MTD Mini Bike

Have fun! I really like my trail flite. :)
  4. K

mtd trail flight

I have one. The headlight you might be able to find on ebay. Bearings are standard size. I have the 653-2 model. It has a 4hp techumseh with the lighting coil. Let me know if you have any more questions, and welcome to the group. :)
  5. K

MTD Trail Flite

Can you have it shipped to michigan? Cost for shipping? Thanks,
  6. K

MTD/Columbia belt cover mount bracket

Sorry Sproket, the weekend got away from me. I will do this tonight. Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  7. K

I can take down some dimensions for you if you like? Let me know, I have some free time this weekend.
  8. K

Hi Sprocket86, Check the photos under the following: Drivetrain/clutches I posted some pictures showing the brackets. There are actually 2 (they share a common bolt) but I am sure that you can fab one from one piece of metal. Note that there are weld nuts as well. Hope this helps. John
  9. MTD ENGINE CLUTCH COVER BRACKET 6

MTD ENGINE CLUTCH COVER BRACKET 6

10. MTD ENGINE CLUTCH COVER BRACKET 5

MTD ENGINE CLUTCH COVER BRACKET 5

11. MTD ENGINE CLUTCH COVER BRACKET 5

MTD ENGINE CLUTCH COVER BRACKET 5

12. MTD ENGINE CLUTCH COVER BRACKET 4

MTD ENGINE CLUTCH COVER BRACKET 4

13. MTD ENGINE CLUTCH COVER BRACKET 3

MTD ENGINE CLUTCH COVER BRACKET 3

14. MTD ENGINE CLUTCH COVER BRACKET 2

MTD ENGINE CLUTCH COVER BRACKET 2

15. MTD ENGINE CLUTCH COVER BRACKET 1

MTD ENGINE CLUTCH COVER BRACKET 1

16. K

Dead man walking

I remind my wife of how many purses, and shoes she has! :smile: That usually ends the discussion, if that doesn't work I always fall back on the following: "I am at home, in the garage. I could very easily be at the bar."
  17. K

New rides entry: 1972 Rupp Hustler (modified)

kingzodia1 1972 Rupp Hustler (modified) An odd combo 72 Hustler. Added a Roadster original headlight, and wiring harness. The brake light is from blackwidowmotorsports.net.
  18. K

New rides entry: 1971 MTD 364-650

Sorry I missed your reply Sprocket86! My bad! Yes it has the original Vplex torque converter.
  19. K

MTD Trail flite

Hi Hangerbrat, I did not get an original tank. What I ended up doing was getting a round one off of ebay, and using hose clamps to secure to the frame. I also sandwhiched silicon rubber between the tank, frame and clamps to avoid damaging the finish on the tank and frame.
  20. K

MTD Trail flite

Thank you Dan! The picture did help. My bike as purchased had the the shock bolts going through the holes closest to the orange forks. I thought by looking at your original picture that my setup was incorrect, and after replacing the front tire (due to dry rot), I was not sure if my setup was...