Search results

1. W

The "What were they thinking!!?" Seat Thread

The seat looks like the least of his concerns
  2. W

Bonanza

Ooops. I just posted it too. full price, but very original!
  3. W

BC 1300 very original

No relation. very original
  4. W

B.A.T. is rocking this week

Finally got the BC1300 on BaT https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1968-bonanza-bc1300-3/ Thank you all for the information and support on the restoration. I'd love to keep it, but I'm not a "collector", limited space and a couple other projects lined-up.
  5. W

FS Burnishing for minibike parts (pics)

I’ll just say working with Sam was a pleasure along with the great results he delivered.
  6. W

Once again BAT rejected my submission. I was rejected late last summer as well. For the time and money I have into this (a lot and a lot) BAT is the ideal place to sell it. I just saw the ‘lil Indian for $4,100. Geez, I think mine at least rates that. I submitted as no reserve and added two...
  7. W

Very nice of you to help your friends. :)
  8. W

I asked and a few days later I got the following response. Fair enough in my mind. I did set a low reserve and description was pretty good, but next time I’ll try to make it ready to post and no reserve. They don’t make much on small sales so I get it. That said, it’s all about maximizing...
  9. W

I’m guessing the submittal and pictures need to be “turn-key.”
  10. W

I submitted this to BAT and it was rejected fairly quickly. I’ll try again in the spring.
  11. W

Anyone have the dimensions of a Bonanza BC-1300 rear shock?

Hi there. I’m the person that recently made the reproductions. I’m happy to share all the information with pics some of which I believe I’ve already posted. They are pretty straightforward with the exception of the taper at the base of the shock body. Presumably they were originally ram-formed...
  12. W

Completed BC1300 Restoration

Thanks all. there are a few parts that are nearly impossible to find 1) Fork boots - I bought a basket case bike to get the originals which are one my bike. I’ve also taken the Harley brake cylinder boots which are very close, but too short and bonded two together to make one. They turned-out...
  13. W

Bonanza/misc. parts combo $85 shipped

Sale pending payment to mustangfrank.
  14. W

Bonanza/misc. parts combo $85 shipped

Various parts as seen in pics. $85 shipped Continental US. some original and non-original Bonanza hardware. Clutch is new 12T 3/4 inch bought by mistake. Grips are very close to original Bonanza and can be shortened by slicing a section out and using rubber adhesive to re-join. Gas tank mount...
  15. W

Bonanza BC 1300 Finished

Yours is newer than mine with the “mid foot peg” design. I’m not sure then they switched. Mine is mid ‘68-ish based on the front pegs.
  16. W

Bonanza BC 1300 Finished

Looks great - two BC1300's finished at the same time - "was meant to be" :scooter:
  17. W

Thanks Everyone. I appreciate the kind words. It would not have been possible with the help of the people on this forum. Regards, Bill
  18. W

Hi Everyone, I finally finished my BC1300 restoration. Thanks for all the help including Machester1, Marcus, Bill, K.C., and others. Now, was does a sixty-five year old do with a mini bike :rolleyes:. Regards, Bill
  19. W

What is this?

Yes, converted from a BC1200/13300 to a BC 1000/1100. Like Frank said it's odd they "down-graded it." I say 1000/1100 because someone added a tire-scrub brake. I say bring it back to 1200/1300 staus - good luck.