Search results

1. terningeugene

WTB: Tecumseh HS 40 Engines

Got it on Buy It Now!! Thanks capguncowboy and markus and OldMiniBikes. I'm liking this more and more now. HS40 Tecumseh Intake pipe 32859 (NLA) mini bike kart snowblower minibike 4hp
  2. terningeugene

Markus, Is this your Ebay listing with the standard intake? Please advise and I'm all over it. Used Tecumseh Engine Intake Pipe 32859 (Obsolete) Thanks again OldMiniBikes!!
  3. terningeugene

Thanks Markus....Will do!!
  4. terningeugene

I looked it up on Jack's and they are calling for a TEC #33301 Intake but for use with a float bowl type carb since the diaphragm carb is NLA.
  5. terningeugene

Ebay CARBURETORS Tecumseh 631588

Someone bought the third Ebay diaphragm carb just after I purchased my two and the Seller is shipping me all three by mistake. The Seller is sending me a label so I can forward it to the correct Buyer. Thanks again OldMiniBikes!!
  6. terningeugene

Rupp minibike 1971 Rupp Scrambler On Ebay

That has been on Ebay for a while now...there is comments on it here somewhere
  7. terningeugene

Markus, I just purchased two diaphragm carbs off ebay and I want to use them on future motors to be correct. What is the Tecumseh part number of the standard intake like the one in your picture above and does anyone re-pop them that you know of? Thanks for the info..
  8. terningeugene

Markus, I just found two new diaphragm carbs on Ebay. Will the standard HS40(#33301) slanted intake work or not? If not, what is the Tecumseh part number for the one in your picture and does anyone make repops of it? I have one intake but now I need a second one. Thanks ever so much...
  9. terningeugene

Ebay CARBURETORS Tecumseh 631588

I just snagged two carbs off Ebay...RUPP TECUMSEH HS40 NEW DIAPHRAGM CARBURETOR MINI-BIKE RUPP ROADSTER 2 631588. I think there is only one left? Thanks OldMiniBikes!!
  10. terningeugene

Rupp Roadster Seat Pan Tag ID Numbers

Thanks ever so much Gammatg. I was hoping someone out there would know. Thanks again OldMiniBikes.
  11. terningeugene

Can anyone help me understanding what the Rupp Roadster Seat Pan ID Tag Numbers mean? An example would be: 1 600606 Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks OldMiniBikes!!
  12. terningeugene

Can anyone help me understanding what the Rupp Roadster Seat Pan ID Tag Numbers mean? An example would be: 1 600606 Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks OldMiniBikes!!
  13. terningeugene

BTW - The motor SOLD this morning on Ebay after posting it yesterday. I am getting ready to start a second one.
  14. terningeugene

Thanks Markus...Yours looks great too. I do have the the original standard intake and diaphragm carb for it but it would take some work to get it rebuilt and cleaned up. I replaced them with a new BWM slanted intake and float bowl type carb. I have purchased OEM HS40 carbs on Ebay and carbs...
  15. terningeugene

Thanks Markus...as everyone is probably aware, these are getting harder to find out there. Here is the first one we just finished. The 1/2 conduit exhaust is only for testing purposes.
  16. terningeugene

finding oem parts for hs40

Once you know the exact Tecumseh part number I use Equipatron a lot. As far as I know they only sell OEM Parts. They are located in Mequon, WI. Make sure and use the "Cart Option" if you purchase parts from them on Eaby or they will not Combine Shipping.
  17. terningeugene

[/B Wanted: Tecumseh HS40's with Model Numbers of 55388C or 55331C with the tag and good shape shroud. Running or not. Let me know what you have. Thanks OldMiniBikes!![B]​