Search results

1. MSPTREX

I have an issue

Oldminibikes.com I have an issue that I feel is going to keep me from shipping mini bikes and mini bike related things in the future. I am going to try to keep this as vague as possible. I had a bike listed on here for sale for quite awhile. End of last year finally had an interested party. We...
  2. MSPTREX

Anything Goes! 2021 Build Off???

I know it has been a tough year but I really look forward to doing the build off every year. Just wondering if it is going to be put on for next year?
  3. MSPTREX

WTB: 5.30/4.50-6 Carlisle Indian Head Tires

As the title states. NOS or very good shape only. Paypal ready. Let me know what you have.
  4. MSPTREX

Hands Wheel and Sprocket

Front Bug Flea Hands wheel and rear sprocket. $60 wheel $50 sprocket Located in Eastern Nebraska. Buyer pays shipping. PayPal only unless local.
  5. MSPTREX

Vintage Taco 44

I entered 2 bikes last year but only got one done. I didnt get alot done on this 44 last year so I decided to re-enter it this year to finish. It will get the iconic taco purple paint, burnished wheels, period correct 3hp Briggs, NOS Carlisles, and a seat by the one and only manchester1. Here is...
  6. MSPTREX

Lowrider Cestad

Bought this Cestad/Wards frame from a fellow mini biker out in Denver. He chopped the forks and moved the rear axle tabs up. I got it from him frame and forks only for a great price. I had a 2hp briggs motor from an edger laying around that I think fits the bike great. I then had to figure out...
  7. MSPTREX

Bonanza 1210

$500 obo. Can ship on your dime. Really straight frame and forks. Complete set of wheels with original bendix sprocket and brake. Located near Lincoln, NE.
  8. MSPTREX

Vintage Cat 300

Took me awhile to decide what I wanted to do with this one but I think I finally decided to do a retro cruiser build with it. I've had this experimental clone motor built and on the shelf for awhile so time to give it a home. I plan on doing bike mostly original with the exception of the engine...
  9. MSPTREX

Vintage Taco 44

Pretty excited to start this one. Will do my best to make it a twin to my build off bike last year so I will be basically doing all the same steps. Seat from manchester1, burnished wheels from cambo61, original purple paint, and a nice rebuilt 80202 3hp Briggs.
  10. MSPTREX

Help finding a bearing

Hey guys. Trying to get parts together for my next build and having a hard time finding the bearings I want to use for the swing arms. The bearing is your standard size 1 3/8 od x 5/8 id (1.375 x .625) wheel bearing but it has a double snap ring. The single snap ring bearings are easily found...
  11. MSPTREX

ISO/WTB NOS 5” Double headed Indian Carlisle

Just as the title states. Ready to buy. Will need shipped to 68405. Need for a restoration. Thanks
  12. MSPTREX

1966 Taco 44

Up for sale is a hard to find 1966 Taco 44. Besides just a few in 1967, 1966 was the only year the swing arms mounted on the jackshaft and also only year with a tubular swing arm. Im not sure how many where made in 1966 but the serial on this bike is 6T501. Asking $400obo for the frame, swing...
  13. MSPTREX

WTB: Vintage 4.10/3.50/6 Goodyears

Like title stats. Prefer NOS or really good shape. They will be for turbines on a Rupp I am restoring.
  14. MSPTREX

Rupp Chopper Restore

Picked this thing up about a year and half ago. Decided it is time to bring it back to mostly original. I have already got the ball rolling by hitting up Manchester1 to get on her seat waiting list, sent turbines off to cambo61 to be burnished, and got bike all torn down to get blasted and ready...
  15. MSPTREX

Bonanza Chopper on eBay

Not mine, cool bikes. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F153042132184
  16. MSPTREX

Briggs Cover Clock

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F302647439736 First time ever listing on eBay. I have more of these in various colors and sizes. Shoot me a message if interested.
  17. MSPTREX

Vintage Open MSPTREX Zebra

Late entry with my zebra but I plan on starting on it after the taco is finished. As of right now the plan is to use taco 22 forks, a built hemi predator, old school raised edge tri-stars, and a bright color that I'm still undecided on. Frame is rough. Someone added foward pegs and the clutch...
  18. MSPTREX

WTB: 5" Indian Head Carlisle Tires

Looking for 2 in really good shape or NOS. 4.10/3.50/5 size or similar. No cracks or tears. Would prefer the the knobby and not sawtooth. Need shipped to 68405. Thanks
  19. MSPTREX

New rides entry: 2015 GT'S Mini

MSPTREX 2015 GT'S Mini 1 of a kind Mini GT's made by Rafa Ramirez owner/fabricator of Gt's Hobbies in Compton, CA.
  20. MSPTREX

New rides entry: 1969 Ruttman GT

MSPTREX 1969 Ruttman GT Roller I saved from a friend who was going to cut it up.