Search results

1. White Gas

"Before and After" pics

Jeez, what year was that bad boy originally manufactured?
  2. White Gas

Why did mini bikes die?

Please don’t be misled by the thread title “Why did Minibikes Die”. I’m quite sure ⚡️wizard was referring to the PRODUCTION of Minibikes. The thousands of members and tens of thousands of posts x ten on this site are a true testament to the fact that Minibikes have only grown in popularity since...
  3. White Gas

Why did mini bikes die?

and yes I’m aware the early years from ‘59 or so used Clinton motors
  4. White Gas

Why did mini bikes die?

Recently discovered that lil Indian mini bikes told Briggs to take a hike due to terrible vibration issues, not the other way around
  5. White Gas

2024 Old School Minibike Show

Much appreciated, thank you.
  6. White Gas

2024 Old School Minibike Show

Anyone know of the dates for the Show & Swap in Belleville Michigan this year
  7. White Gas

Why did mini bikes die?

Can’t remember ever crossing one set of railroad tracks on my mini. Guess it’s cause the closest set was probably more than 5 miles away. We stayed pretty central in our travels, couple mile radius. Gotta’ remember eleven, twelve, thirteen years old.
  8. White Gas

FIBERGLASS Cat Chainguard & FIBERGLASS Switch Plate

From what I’ve read & witnessed of your interaction w/ other members, you are EXTREMELY helpful & EXTREMELY knowledgeable. Couldn’t ever see you price gouging anyone for any part or piece. Maybe you’ll think this statement is korny and I don’t know you personally or of your religious beliefs...
  9. White Gas

“Highway” Christmas Gift

That would be the topic of an entirely new thread…Airborne Interstate Near Misses. I’ve had several extremely close calls myself thru the years. A hood popped up & detached off a vehicle 2 cars in front of me, hammer lane, I-75 just South of Dayton Ohio years ago. It’s amazing how far an...
  10. White Gas

“Highway” Christmas Gift

Gotta’ love FREE, no matter what it is
  11. White Gas

“Highway” Christmas Gift

and to think that a member on this forum some time ago accused me of being a “spoiled kid” because I was fortunate enough to have owned a Cat 400x when I was 12yrs old. Last time I checked, spoiled kids didn’t stop to pick up highway gifts, they could afford to buy them new off the shelf.
  12. White Gas

Ahhhhhh, now that’s the way you help a brother out. Hoping Minibike Paul sees your post Ginz61
  13. White Gas

Spot on you are sir. Add the bracket, fastener, wire, toggle switch, let alone the chrome plating and repop on/ off decal and ur into the kill switch for 500
  14. White Gas

“Highway” Christmas Gift

Can’t count the numerous items I’ve collected through the years that have obviously popped outta’ the back of pickups and come to rest on or near the road. Christmas Day was no exception. Not sure what it is about spotting an item on the road that I know has ZERO cost attached to it. The...
  15. White Gas

I fully understand supply/demand, but $325.00 for a 2” x 4” pc of stamped metal is ridiculous. And I know the naysayers will jump on that comment w/ Try finding one, or That’s to be expected from eBay. Truth is, there are members on this site, (not necessary to mention names), that have listed...
  16. White Gas

Cat Dominator Fenders

SS 16ga would be tits
  17. White Gas

1969 Cat 400X

Facebook Marketplace Jonesboro Georgia ‘69 Cat 400X listed for sale $500.00
  18. White Gas

1970's Tecumseh Air Cleaner Decal

They were WHITE sir