Search results

1. Oldyellow

Left side grip wanted

The buddy to this guy was pretty tore up. I’d like to find him a friend. Anybody?
  2. Oldyellow

Wheel to sprocket spacers.

Hello. I’m looking for proper Ruttman and Lil Indian wheel to sprocket bushings or material to cut my own from. The stuff looks like the photo attached Thanks
  3. Oldyellow

OEM bushings

Hi guys. Anybody have a pair of lil Indian wheel to sprocket bushings they would part with. Trying to put together a 69 and missing a couple Thank you.
  4. Oldyellow

Decals?

Hello friends. Where do you guys get your decals? Briggs and Stratton and Tecumseh?
  5. Oldyellow

Manco 5 inch wheels

trying to restore this little fella and need a couple front wheels to match the back. Hoping someone here can help or push me in the right direction.
  6. Oldyellow

Rupp outer wheel halves

Hello Friends I’m looking for some 5 inch outer wheel halves for the Rupp turbine style go kart wheels. Any help or leads here would be greatly appreciated.
  7. Oldyellow

Help me! What is it

Ruttman?
  8. Oldyellow

General Mini Bike tire

Hello friends. Looking to buy a general tire. 4.10 - 3.50 - 4 knobby. Thanks for your help
  9. Oldyellow

What kind of Go Kart

Hi friends. Anybody know what this is? Thank you
  10. Oldyellow

RUPP 5 INCH TURBINE REAR GO KART REAR WHEEL INNER HALF

Hello friends. Anybody out there have a wheel that fits that description and would send it to Canada. Please! Thanks
  11. Oldyellow

Help ID a go Kart Frame

Hello Friends. Would someone tell me what it is I’m thinking of buying? Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
  12. Oldyellow

Schenuit

Hello Friends. I’m trying to find a Schenuit studded 410-350-6. Anybody out there that might have one and is willing to ship to Canada I’d appreciate hearing from you. Happy new year and stay well.
  13. Oldyellow

Tecumseh h35 .020 ring set. Pn Tecumseh 28988

Anybody have a set they’ll sell. Thanks
  14. Oldyellow

Anybody know what kart this is?

Need help in identifying this kart. Brand,Model, year. Thank you
  15. Oldyellow

Haven’t bought it yet

But what is it? Thanks to all. Love this site
  16. Oldyellow

Lil Indian chain guard

Hi Guys. I’m still looking for a nice Lil Indian chain guard. I know they’re pricey but it is what it is. Thanks
  17. Oldyellow

Torque converter talk

Hi Guys. I know there’s more than one of you out there that can help me so here goes. I have a couple of bikes , one with a 196cc clone and the other a 212 cc clone. Both of them have Comet torque converters with 41 chain 12 tooth gears feeding a 72 tooth sprocket on 15 inch diameter wheels. I...
  18. Oldyellow

Anybody know what company built this Kart?

Hi Guys. I’ve never seen a Kart like this before. Looks like it could have been a kit with all the bolt ons. Anybody out there willing to share their expertise I’d appreciate the help. Best wishes and Stay Safe.
  19. Oldyellow

Where to find this?

This vintage style material is impossible to find in Canada. Anybody know where to get it?
  20. Oldyellow

Ruttman seat

Anybody know anybody that can make a seat identical to this one? Thanks