Search results

1. izzgnarly138

Mini Bike Shirt/ Hats of the Month

Hi All, Here are the mini bike shirts/hats of the month. Hats: Any Color/Any Design $26 Short Sleeve: $35 Long Sleeve: $40 +Shipping Paypal izzgnarly@gmail.com Friends and Family Please leave a message on PayPal depending on what you would like. Shirt Size/ Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve/ Hat...
  2. izzgnarly138

1969 General Appliance Trail Horse

$2500 Pick Up In Orange CA Funding the shirt project! Thanks,
  3. izzgnarly138

Mini Bike Apparel

Hi All, I am sure you guys have seen my posts about the mini bike shirts I am trying to put out. I want to know your thoughts on the idea? Any specific design you would like to see? Pricing? Cheap Shirts Vs Quality Shirts? Shirts, Long Sleeve, Sweaters, Trucker Hats? Work slowed down for me...
  4. izzgnarly138

Ruttman Ugly's Shirts

Hi Guys, Here is a mock up for a Ruttman Ugly's Shirt Short Sleeve: $35+ Shipping Long Sleeve: $40+ Shipping I can get these going once we hit the minimum order (15 shirts) Paypal izzgnarly@gmail.com Friends and Family Please leave a message on PayPal depending on what you would like. Shirt...
  5. izzgnarly138

Trail Horse Shirts

Hi Guys, Ive been working on recreating vintage mini bike logos and decals. I started with the CAT 250X and working my way onto other logos. Here is a mock up of the TRAIL HORSE shirt. Short Sleeve: $35+ Shipping Long Sleeve: $40+ Shipping I can get these going once we hit the minimum order...
  6. izzgnarly138

Cat Shirts/ 3x3 Decals available ORDER QUICK!

Thanks @pomfish for the suggestion. Making these CAT Mini Bike shirts and decals. Short Sleeve: $35 Long Sleeve: $40 3x3 Gold Vinyl Decal with your choice of 250x-300x-400x-300SS-400TS: $30 Paypal izzgnarly@gmail.com Friends and Family Please leave a message on PayPal depending on what you...
  7. izzgnarly138

Cat Chain Guard

Hi All, Looking to re creating the Cat 250X decal for my clutch cover. I will getting them printed on gold foil vinyl. I have my 250x to reference but was wondering if I can get pictures of the other models to recreate the 300X and 400X letters. Close up pictures would be perfect. Example...
  8. izzgnarly138

Cat 250X Peg Covers

Hi, Anyone know where I can find these covers? Thanks!
  9. izzgnarly138

Aggie/ Mickey Thompson Clone?

Hi All, Putting this one out there again. Any info helps. Came with go power rims originally. Thank you!
  10. izzgnarly138

CAT 250X

Looking for the top bars for this 250x. From what I've seen the 250s did not have the detachable handlebars? Do I have the wrong forks? Thanks!
  11. izzgnarly138

Old Mini Tires

Hi What do you guys do with the original vintage tires? I have a collection going. lol Thanks!
  12. izzgnarly138

Aggie 97 Triple Tree

Looking for an Aggie 97 triple tree..? Pictures for reference. Thanks!
  13. izzgnarly138

What Is it?

Just picked up this mini! Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!
  14. izzgnarly138

Aggie 98

Hi All, I just picked up an Aggie 98 and would like so see some finished builds. Here are some pictures of mine. Thanks!
  15. izzgnarly138

Name That Mini!!!

Just got this bike. Trying to find more info on it. Thanks!
  16. izzgnarly138

Trail Horse Rims

Hi All, Looking for some trail horse rims. Anybody out there have some? Thanks!
  17. izzgnarly138

What Bike Is This?!?!

Hi I just picked up this bike and I am trying to find more information on it. The guy that sold it to me said it was a bonanza built in the 90's but didn't really say much more about it. It doesn't have the bonanza circle so I am not sure that is correct? Any help is appreciated! Thank you,