Search results

1. Frisco57

Tire Change

Yesterday with a tire change my Bonanza BC-1200 became a BC-1300.
  2. Frisco57

What Kind of Clutch Cover/Chain Guard

What Kind of Clutch Cover/Chain Guard are you using with a 5-horse B&S Model 130202?
  3. Frisco57

Cushmans, Tote Goats and a Tule Trooper

Yesterday I saw my friend's younger brother's collection of Cushmans, Tote Goats and a Tule Trooper. Cool stuff!
  4. Frisco57

Saw Last Weekend

I saw a rolling frame at the local swap meet last weekend. It looked a lot like a Bonanza BC1200 or a BC1300 because it had a similar frame style and both front and rear suspension. The seller thought it was a Trail Horse but no fork sticker was visible. Anyone got an idea of what model of Trail...
  5. Frisco57

Circus Bear

Merry Christmas mini bike brothers and sisters! Be well, stay well!
  6. Frisco57

Bonanza Shocks

I've heard that stock style Bonanza shocks are rebuildable. Anybody done this. The ones on my Bonanza project were collapsed, I replaced them and set the stockers aside.
  7. Frisco57

Larger Tires

I'm thinking about changing the tire size on my Bonanza BC 1200 from 4.10/3.50-6 to the larger BC 1300 size 5.30/4.50-6. Any recommendations on where to get the larger sized tires & tubes? thanks...
  8. Frisco57

Streaker Fender

I'm looking for a plastic fender for a Manco Streaker. I got only one, need one more.
  9. Frisco57

Is It Normal

Is it normal for the outer clutch housing on a Max Torque SS clutch to vibrate around and make a bit of a dinging/clanging sound at an idle?
  10. Frisco57

A Story First Then A Question

In my neighborhood I'm known as the goofy old grey haired guy on his mini bikes (aka "The Circus Bear") I'm also the old guy rolling through the hood with his loud hot rods or race cars...Some of my neighbors are great because they give me stuff that the think I might want or need... Today I was...
  11. Frisco57

A Little Over A Year Ago

...this followed me home, 4/1/19. Today it's my birthday 4/26/20, and to celebrate, I rode quit a few laps around my neighborhood. My Bonanza works pretty good! I was left with a smile and a sense of accomplishment. Thank you Old Mini Bike members / experts for always having good advice!
  12. Frisco57

How Old?

I think they were manufactured in the late 90's into the early 2000's but is there any manufacture date info. that can be obtained from the serial number or serial number plate on a Manco Streaker?
  13. Frisco57

Kicks Back

The 69 B&S on my 68 Bonanza is rebuilt hooked up and ready to go. It's mostly stock except the governor has been removed and I've installed a ARC billet connecting rod #6350 and an ARC billet flywheel #6620. A friend and I have tried to start it but broke the starter rope twice and left us both...
  14. Frisco57

Bonanza Clutch Cover

I'm looking for a Bonanza BA-1200 or BA-1300 clutch cover / chain guard, fiberglass or metal.
  15. Frisco57

Clutch Cover

This clutch cover came in a box of stuff from my father-in-law. Anyone know what it's off of?
  16. Frisco57

Look What Followed Me Home...

Got this at the swap meet for $5 yesterday. Perfect to hang on the wall above my BA1200 rebuild!
  17. Frisco57

Wall Hanger

A fresh paint job and a pile of rusted out, goofed up, unusable parts become "Broken Dreamz" a shop wall hanger.
  18. Frisco57

Streaker

The old B&S 5-horse in my Streaker can be a bit moody but tonight she wanted to run! I ran around my neighborhood a bunch and came home with a huge smile on my face!
  19. Frisco57

Bonanza Rear Fender

I've got a front fender, I'm looking for a rear Bonanza fender.
  20. Frisco57

Bonanza Brake Hook Up

Does anyone know where I can get a threaded brake cable adjuster that will fit into this barrel under the Bonanza swing arm? (I.D. is 1/4") I've noticed that a lot of Bonanzas have a piece of flat stock with a hole in it welded there instead of the barrel. I'd rather NOT have to weld something...