Search results

1. B

Tecumseh

T Thanks—appreciate it!
  2. B

Tecumseh

Thanks Robert! I tried MBPaul, but he doesn’t have this one in his arsenal, and I am not sure I have the coin to do a run.
  3. B

Tecumseh

Note: I am ISO one of these decals that I saw on JeffDub’s build. Anyone have a source? Also, red flake grips. I don’t know how you guys do so many of these builds!
  4. B

Tecumseh

This sure has been an adventure! The next step (which I was the most nervous about), is complete. Motor has been rebuilt, stripped, and re-painted. It ain’t perfection, but, it’s definitely not meant for a museum—Hopefully soon, my son is going to be tearing around the yard on his Grandpa’s...
  5. B

Broncco Request Please Help!

Thanks so much—this is great! Will post mine when I get it finished up!
  6. B

**REPOST** I am going to scrap the rebuild and throw a harbor freight motor on this Broncco if I can’t figure out the governor on this thing. Does ANYONE have any leads on how the linkage is set up on the HT-35?! Thanks, Dan
  7. B

I currently don’t have pics, as I have it at the shop to get it cleaned and ready for paint.
  8. B

HT-35 aspera (Italian Tecumseh) engine.
  9. B

Good Afternoon! I have a TX-II and desperately need a picture of the governor linkage (Bar, arm, Spring, etc). The bike I am restoring for my son that was my father-in-laws had the motor disassembled and the parts aren’t there. I am trying to rebuild them using parts from other mini bikes, but...
  10. B

Tecumseh/Fantic Motor Broncco

Absolutely! That would be amazing. Thanks so much.
  11. B

Tecumseh/Fantic Motor Broncco

I have reached a big of a stall on my Broncco rebuild, as the linkage for the governor wasn’t sent along with the bike when I rescued it. I know Jeff D has done a lot of restorations, and others on this site as well, but I haven’t been able to get in touch with him. Does anyone have any...
  12. B

Thank You!

Pics didnt load. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  13. B

Thank You!

Good Morning Folks-- I just wanted to pass along a quick message of "Thanks" to those in this forum. I am currently in the middle of my first project--and it is a delicste one to have started on. My father-in-law handed down his childhood bike, his "pride and joy" to my son. I have taken it upon...
  14. B

ISO SC-93 Pirelli Tires

Thanks Keith!! I am not too far from ya--and certainly would be interested in taking you up on it. Shoot me a PM when you get a chance. Best, Dan Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  15. B

ISO SC-93 Pirelli Tires

Thanks Jeff! That's a bit steep, as you said, but, they also aren't making any more of them! Appreciate the help! Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  16. B

ISO SC-93 Pirelli Tires

Does anyone have a lead on the SC-93 Pirelli tires? My wheels are pretty solid, but I am worried about some cracking on the originals I have on my Father In Law's hand me down Broncco. Thanks, Blisser Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  17. B

mrpat's 2016 OldMiniBikes Build Off - Vintage Class - Broncco TX2

This looks very similar to the bike my son inherited from my father in law. Amazing!! Any suggestions on fab'ing a chain guard? Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  18. B

Broncco TX-3 Finished!

Thats a beaut! Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  19. B

"Before and After" pics

Amazing job!! Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk