Search results

1. M

1st Mini-bike for Grandson help

11yr old grandson bout 115#'s needs a Mini-bike. Come across a totally stock ct200u camo with racks and a 196 in like new condition. Is this to much for a 1st mini-bike? Lives outside of town in a hilly area. Only one paved road in front of their house. Several acres to ride on, and hills...
  2. M

Clutch Question

What am i missing here? Thought i better ask before "Gettin Western" with it. 3.5hp Tecumseh. Set screws are loose, i can't see any marks on the "carriage bolt or?" like it had been put on with a pair of channel locks or vise grips? Not sure exactly what I'm seeing here. The washer is...
  3. M

Tecumseh Engine?

Anyone have an idea what this is? Please and Thank You Found a tag on it not sure what it means? Google tells me it's a Tecumseh engine? Bout all i can find so thot I'd ask the Ol'GreatWizards for help. It came with a Comet Clutch and electric start.
  4. M

Anyone got a clue what this one is?

1st and foremost my thanks go out to all those that support this forum. The knowledge here is mind boggling. I had no clue what i was getting into with the 1st mini-bike i picked up and low & behold I'm back at it again. Picked this and misc parts up a few days ago. Not sure the rack isn't an...
  5. M

Need a set of wheels

Anyone able to ID these wheels or have a set they're willin to part with? Perhaps where to find/look for them? I hv'nt seen any that look like these online. I may have to totally upgrade the wheels and that's proving to be a challenge just to find them available in a timely manner... Thank...
  6. M

What is it?

Anyone have any ideas what this might be or a part of? As one can see it needs love and lots of it! It ran when i picked it up. Looking for parts wheels especially. Thank you OldMiniBikes Forum you guys are Great!
  7. M

Fox Doodlebug Help

Newbie here: hope i get this right. Don't have a clue. New to the mini-bike world as a whole. Wow! I'm impressed with what I've seen in here. Bought off Craigslist.($120?) I've been reading and know there's a wealth of info in the forum. Paid subscription to help support the forum and all...