Search results

1. force

Modified Predator 212 - breaking valve springs

For the 2nd time in a week I have broken my exhaust valve spring and bent the rod. Guessing my rod length is too long given my mods, but could use some input from the more experienced builders before I keep throwing money at the wrong solution. Here is the motor setup in my Baja Warrior: -...
  2. force

Built Predator 212 - WOT RPM expectations under load?

Hi all, I just built a Predator 212 and am now trying to fine tune it. Idles great, very snappy off idle and mid range, but at WOT it gets to around 4,200 RPM pretty quickly but then hits a wall. When it's on the stand it will hit 6-7K. My main question is around expectations...should I be...
  3. force

Baja Warrior Build

Hi all, new to the forum, thought I'd share my latest build. Basically a frame up repaint, new front forks, new Predator 212 w/ a cam, billet rod & flywheel, Mikuni 22mm carb, fiberglass wrapped header, new seat, fuel tank, tachometer, number plate, grips, and a foot peg solution I stole from...
  4. force

New Project - 1971 Speedway Scarab

Hi all, new to the forum, figured I'd share my current effort Picked up what I'm told is a 1971 Speedway Scarab a couple weeks ago, and am now tearing it down to replace all the random and incorrect parts the previous owner used to slap it all together. Hope to get this thing fast enough to...
  5. force

test - mods please delete

I'm 0 for 3 trying to post a new thread as a new member. Getting this error "Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words." every time, thought I'd try something short this time...