Search results

1. S

72 Fox Trail Bike

I'm looking to replace my front shocks. I'm unsure which part is most ideal. My bike is finally running, need to tinker still haha. I've previously posted images to my page. Any suggestion is appreciated. Thank you
  2. S

Looking For Parts, Need a Positive ID for parts

Not sure why youre telling others that I havent been back when my question was answered same day.
  3. S

Looking For Parts, Need a Positive ID for parts

Hello, I am looking to find out what year this mini bike is. I have guessed it to be a 1972 Fox Mini Bike, I am in need of some identification in order to rebuild the bike. Any and all help is appreciated, thank you.
  4. Possible Fox 1972, Need Help

Possible Fox 1972, Need Help

I am trying to id this bike so I can start the slow rebuild. I've had this bike for decades and rode it as a kid in the 70's, I believe it is a '72 Fox bike, thats all I know.
  5. Possible Fox 1972, Need Help

I am trying to id this bike so I can start the slow rebuild. I've had this bike for decades and rode it as a kid in the 70's, I believe it is a '72 Fox bike, thats all I know.
  6. Possible Fox 1972, Need Help

7. Possible Fox 1972, Need Help

8. Possible Fox 1972, Need Help