Search results

1. F

Frijole build start

Going build a Frijole frame , starting out with Honda 8” rims . Honda 50 hubs and brakes I really like Honda drum brakes proven solid brake system. I also am going too use a HS50 Tecumseh Snow-Blower 5hp engine. With 3/4” shaft Torque Master clutch . Will be using my mis-purchase of a billet...
  2. F

Tecumseh Cam

Looking to purchase Cam for a HS50 . I have slide carb open exhaust ARC Rod
  3. F

Homlite TrailKing

This my Homlite TrailKing
  4. F

Briggs and Stratton Coil Magneto Magnetron

Hi I have a 8hp Briggs , what would need to replace points and condenser. I bought a Steins 398811 coil . I set the coil gap with a business card . But can not get spark , fly wheel is clean around magnet , coil mounting posts are clean and bare . Confused frustrated to say the least.
  5. F

Big Block Briggs

Got gifted 319cc 8hp Briggs and Stratton from a buddy . Picked up a stash of 2-3hp Briggs engines . It’s in very nice shape , gas tank was clean surprisingly with no rust .
  6. F

More progress

Finally got back at it , building a Bearkat Twister frame . Review bought what I was told was a Bearkat Twister roller . Hmm not really, it was a bad attempt at copying a original one . What I salvage was a set of wheels >> front not going use << swing arm forks TC and jackshaft assembly , and a...
  7. F

Bakersfield

Anyone going to Bakersfield this Sat for vintage kart demonstration race show .
  8. F

Next project

I found a inspiration for my next project. Already purchased a engine ‘ now hunting for a donor bike frame for some numbers and papers .
  9. F

Gas tank

I needed a gas tank for my vintage 80-81 Margay Expert Kart. They come with a molded plastic tank . I have brand new one , but can’t stand the way it looks . Its only item I am deviating from stock . I used 50/52 aluminum, that I bent on my cheapO harbor freight break . Had to modify it to make...
  10. F

Frame build

I am starting a new project, I bought a Shopsource frame jig kit and a JD Squared Model 32 tubing bender .
  11. F

Trash to Treasure

Next up Bearkat Twister , I do have a substantial table for all this to sit on .
  12. F

Homlite Trail King

My buddy the cave man non computer builder . Asked to me to post some pictures of his latest build .
  13. F

8hp Rod

Do sell a good rod for a horizontal 8hp Briggs .
  14. F

Pick distance

What farthest you gone to pick up a mini bike ?. 416 one way 832 total in a 13 1/2hr trip for me .
  15. F

$40 dollars

Pretty clean engine very nice gas tank inside.
  16. F

Briggs and Stratton

Hi does anyone know if a engine rebuild KIT , is available for 65 Briggs 6hp .
  17. F

Bearkat Twister

I bought a used Bearkat in very very ruff condition , and have started the restoration process . i checked out axles front one was bent , that Took some effort to do as they are 1” OD . The back is very home made looking axle , I have a buddy that has a lathe , so I could drill a true hole...
  18. F

Sprockets

A member had given me a link .For a company the sold sprockets hub and flat sprockets . I seem have lost this link . It wasn’t a gokart or mini bike supplier for these parts .
  19. F

Identification Briggs

I have Briggs and Stratton engine . Blower housing number is 147402- 0180-01-6510051 what do I have ?
  20. F

Mikuni

kinda gave up in Sudco USA Mikuni Supplier . They keep kicking the POSSIBLE delivery date for 22 mil carbs down the road . they said weeks then a couple months now it’s WHO KNOWS now . They received a shipment from japan with out the 22s . What a good slide style replacement carb that I can buy...