Search results

1. Ron Dog

Can you tell us who manufactured this Mini Bike?

A friend picked this bike up! It runs great but needs a little TLC to bring it back to it's orginal condition. I t has a 5HP Tecumseh,and a Comet TAV 2 ?
  2. Ron Dog

Looking for a Good Mud/Trail Tire?

My friends and I have been riding in really sloppy conditions and are looking for a good tire to ride in these conditions. We ride "larger Adult Mini Bikes,Baja Warriors/Monster Moto Pro's,ect using 19 X 7 X 8 tires. I have seen these and would like some feed back on them,or other tires that do...
  3. Ron Dog

Starting another Mystery Build!

Being new to mini bikes,I really don't know all the brands? I picked up this roller cheap,but I'm not sure what it is? He bought it used but thought it was called a DB30R? I have no idea what it is but it should be fun with a 212 Preditor in it!
  4. Ron Dog

Frame up Baja Build!

I've started my build of a Baja I picked up used! It has had many owners, and was abused to the max,so I got it Cheap! LOL I've stripped it down to the frame so I can paint the frame/wheels,and start from there! The 6.5 horse motor has good compression so I will go through it, to check for...