Search results

1. M

HS40 engine identification numbers.

Probably only available where you just got it from.... The Great OZ from tecumsehland.
  2. M

rupp 71-75 hustler ,Enduro, scrambler, BW, Roadster/2 front chrome fender

Looking for a nice rider quality front fender for a project if someone was to have one for sale, I know bare steel is available but I need it chrome, I do have the original which isn't terrible but I would like a LITTLE nicer one for my build if I can find one and or I get really drunk and drop...
  3. M

Greetings & Any idea what I've got?

Welcome to the forum, Nice project you picked up, And a Honda mechanic, so you don't have a lot of time fixing stuff lol, The minibike will keep you busy and when you run into grief jump on the Honda and go air out, Welcome...
  4. M

1969-1970 h50 ID tag

bump bump bump, gotta be one somewhere???
  5. M

1970 Rupp promotional video,The Maxi World of The Mini Cycle. Rupp mini bikes

Pretty cool ad, long, one of the best minibike ads I've seen, thanks for sharing it..
  6. M

Craigslist - NY: 5HP Tecumseh Snow Blower Engine, Free

I'm in NY and have a couple 5 hp Tecumseh running snowblower motors if someone needs one, you'll have to pay for shipping if you don't live close enough to meet up, but I don't believe I'll use them and just assume give them to someone that will put them to use, let me know, I can get pics if...
  7. M

HAPPY EASTER

Have a great day.
  8. M

Huskee Hillclimber rolling chassis, need parts

Welcome, nice way to get started, share some more pictures with your progress.
  9. M

1971 mtd rambler trail flite

Welcome to the forum, Let's have a look at your MTD if possible, We like pictures....
  10. M

1969-1970 h50 ID tag

looking for a 69 or 70 h50 tag
  11. M

Ohlsson and Rice engine

looks pretty damn cool too
  12. M

ARCO Colt Resto-Mod Build - First Timer

WELCOME and nice progress on your new machine, keep us posted
  13. M

Saw this for sale locally...trying to figure out what it is

Nice find, hopefully it's at your place now?
  14. M

rupp frozen struts

I talked to him about some parts today and never asked him if they would be back in stock? (stupid is what stupid does)
  15. M

rupp frozen struts

doing some work on a hustler and the struts won't budge, I'm blasting them with penetrating oil and just waiting before I start tapping on them again, question being does anyone have any tricks you may be able to share? the plastic bushings arent available through BWM anymore so I need to use a...
  16. M

ISO band brake drum 5 hole pattern

You can also try posting in the wanted section where people that have something to sell look???
  17. M

Does anyone else on this forum have one of these? It's a Sensation Go-Devil model 104, powered by a Tecumseh H40 engine.

Looks good, Nice engine upgrade, and good to see you still have it, Nice bike.....
  18. M

Chris Cycle Mini Bike - Will Ship from Anywhere!

Welcome to the forum , hopefully Robertt8883 can find that ad for you, I never saw one before hopefully when you locate one you can share some pictures, Good luck.
  19. M

So I scored this Bonanza yesterday.

What paint did you use, looking good.