Search results

1. M

rupp 71-75 hustler ,Enduro, scrambler, BW, Roadster/2 front chrome fender

Looking for a nice rider quality front fender for a project if someone was to have one for sale, I know bare steel is available but I need it chrome, I do have the original which isn't terrible but I would like a LITTLE nicer one for my build if I can find one and or I get really drunk and drop...
  2. M

HAPPY EASTER

Have a great day.
  3. M

1969-1970 h50 ID tag

looking for a 69 or 70 h50 tag
  4. M

rupp frozen struts

doing some work on a hustler and the struts won't budge, I'm blasting them with penetrating oil and just waiting before I start tapping on them again, question being does anyone have any tricks you may be able to share? the plastic bushings arent available through BWM anymore so I need to use a...
  5. M

rechomed parts

Anyone have a line on someone that rechromes parts? I have a place about 35 minutes from me but thought I would ask members if there was anyone reasonable I could ship some things to before I take the ride out and obligate myself to a shop without maybe getting some other member's thoughts...
  6. M

klipper go kart

I'm going to pick up a klipper kart tomorrow for 150 it needs a paint job and has a jing jang 6.5 motor on it at the moment, Can anyone share any info on them , Any good, are they durable and what motors were on them? I won't have any pics until tomorrow, Thanks for anything you can tell me...
  7. M

Kawasaki kv75 $2200

Selling a 1979 kawasaki kv75 in original condition, was in storage for 35 years, gear oil and spark plug have been changed, starts right up, shifts good and the lights work, looking at another purchase and can't keep everything (but I will) lol and put it in the basement for another year if...
  8. M

1969 H50 ID tag /buy or trade

I'm looking for a 1969 H50 id tag , I have a 1970 H50 tag I can trade or use toward a trade? thanks
  9. M

H25 Manco Trailcat

I picked up this manco from a farmer who said theybought it new, besides the right foot peg being bent the frame seems to be in nice shape, I would like to know if the 1969 H25 is original to the bike and the steel wheels? Year 1969 ??? If anyone has any info they can share with me about this...
  10. M

1969 H50 ID tag

I'm looking to see if anyone has a 1969 H50 mini bike correct ID badge for sale, Thanks.
  11. M

Trail horse chased me home

Every week I open my garage door and tell myself I have more projects than I can complete and I'm not buying anything else and every week it happens again a deal I can't let pass, I picked this up from a elderly woman that said they bought a orange one and took it right back and traded it for...
  12. M

arco bushwacker tank

I'm reaching out to see if anyone might have a gas tank for a arco bushwacker before I take another route, thanks
  13. M

ANY thoughts

I picked this up at a guys house today for a few bucks, the tires are new has an extra set of footpegs welded on, the guy said his brother cut the tank in half to make a glove box???? and there's the handlebars? any pictures of what it started out as? thanks
  14. M

MTD kick stand

I'm looking for a stand for a 10" wheel mtd, it has the 12" front tire I don't know if there is any difference bettween the two, thanks
  15. M

6" tristar wheels

I bought these tristars with new tires and tubes awhile back from another member for 100 plus shipping but didn't use them so I'm offering them for 100.00 shipped,
  16. M

H30 side poppers

Here's a couple side popper's with good spark for sale local pick up from 13478 or ship on your dime, the black 3hp is 70.00, the white one 3.5hp is 50.00 and the briggs 3hp is 30.00
  17. M

chain gaurds

I saw a thread once that was just different chain gaurds on bikes more or less what gaurds were on what bikes but I cannot find that thread again, anyone know?thank you.
  18. M

MTD

MTD mini bike was cleaned up a couple years ago with fresh paint new clutches and belt, the motor is a late model lighted NOS SBH that was put together by one of the forums tecumseh guru's, NOS shroud, rebuilt recoil with new parts tecumseh motor sport racing coil ect. internal changes were...
  19. M

10" and 12" tires ?

I need a set of tires a front 3.00-12" and rear 3.50-10" , can anyone point me in the right direction as where I can pick up some decent tires maybe the same brand??? thanks.
  20. M

powerdyne 1500xl handle bar

I have a 1500xl powerdyne roller that needs a right side handlebar, if I don't locate one I'll part it out,thanks