Search results

1. ssparx

Large Frame & Forks

This one large enough?
  2. ssparx

1973 39k mile torino

OK, got it! List of excuses why that "Muscle Car" just got dusted by my mom's 2020 four cylinder (measley 152 cubic inches) Toyota Camry on her way to Bingo Night; -It's hot outside. -I can't get any traction. -My car's not properly tuned. -This professional driver can't drive. -I need lower...
  3. ssparx

1973 39k mile torino

Don't let reality bite you, but the fastest Ford Torino made in '73 with 351 CJ and 4 speed transmission had a 0 - 60 mph time of 7.7 seconds and quarter mile time 16.0 seconds at 88.1 mph according to publications of the day. Today's Mini Vans and Econo Boxes would blow it off the road...
  4. ssparx

No clue on this one....

Anyone else notice the triple down tubes? Kinda' goes with the triple footpegs.
  5. ssparx

what can i do to make my bike look better.

Put some lipstick on it.
  6. ssparx

The FIRST ....and "LAST" Bonanza

NO, I wasn't being sarcastic, great read on the 'first" Bonanza, but I was equally interested in the 'last'. It was in the title of the forum.
  7. ssparx

OK, read it again, other than another member on June 21, 2015 asking about the 'last' Bonanza, I see nothing about it.
  8. ssparx

is there even one word in here about the last Bonanza? Guess I missed it.
  9. ssparx

Does anybody ride without tools?

I never leave home without my tool.
  10. ssparx

Any

Oh! Thought it may have been for the ejection seat, would explain why the original seat is missing.
  11. ssparx

Any

What does the handle with the Troxel Grip sticking up between the frame rails do?
  12. ssparx

Sst gemini mini 50 cc carb covers

The SST 50 engine was a Yamaha clone, might look at early Yamaha YF1 / YJ1, they may be the same.
  13. ssparx

Any

Neat machine, don't know what it is, but the seat looks like something off of a Bridgestone or Riverside motorcycle.
  14. ssparx

The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook

What a great pic! So much going on in one image. Is that a McCulloch on the bike in the foreground?...and what the Hell is that muffler? What about that Bubble Shield? And, what is that behind them? An old Cavalry Fort?
  15. ssparx

Any idea what this is (was)?

Your autocorrect corrects 'Warehouse' to 'Whorehouse'? Damn I wish mine did that.
  16. ssparx

All original SURVIVORS

It's posted elsewhere on the site, but thought I'd put it here. '69 Powell Challenger found "as is" under a bench in a barn. Think it has the original air in the tires.
  17. ssparx

1966 TACO BOLT TOGETHER 22 MINI BIKE

Sorry, but I'm going to disagree with you. The Periwinkle (Purple) is pretty cool and probably would've been cool in '66. Neat Bike, Good luck with the sale and hope it goes to a good home.
  18. ssparx

1st one of these that I have seen.

Don't know, I'd have to measure that rear storage compartment, My pet monkey's really big and may not fit.
  19. ssparx

Japan Honda motra moto 50

The Motra advertised was 649 USD (U.S. Dollars), you've always got to specify currency when you're selling out of Gardena, CA or someone may try to pay you in Botswanan Pula. Where did the ads go?, must've sold out.