Search results

1. J

WANTED - Nice clean TEC HS-40 Blower Housing (NO DENTS)

hello,i may be intrested also,could you send some pictures thanks
  2. J

WANTED: New or Reconditioned HS35 ideally, but will look at anything!!

hello,also look for sears craftsman gas edgers they have the h35 tecumseh engines on them and you can get them fairly cheap on market place or craigslist
  3. J

Tecumseh Engine

what size engine
  4. J

Can you identify hp by muffler location?

measure the bore,so you know for sure,a 3hp is 2 1/4,3 1/2 hp is 2 1/2,4hp is 2 5/8 and a 5hp is 2 13/16,hope this helps you
  5. J

WTB—Tecumseh 5HP

hello,all sold but i will have more in the spring,thanks
  6. J

WTB—Tecumseh 5HP

hello,dont know about that never have any problems,im going to leave it alone,thanks
  7. J

WTB—Tecumseh 5HP

hello,when i get back from vacation i will have a couple of these engines ready,im located in marine city mi,price is $275 ,and shipping is extra on you,payment will be a post office mo,and as far as a video i will try to post that.these are not new just the pictures are thanks
  8. J

Hs40

i might have one in the spring
  9. J

Tecumseh H35-H50 Rebuilt WTB

will ship and payment with post office mo,thanks
  10. J

Wanted tecumseh 3.5hp

hello,where to? and its missing the carb and gas cap,it use to run good, as far as payment i do the post office money order,but im going on vacation tommorrow so when i get back we can go from there,its a side popper,im not sure how to pm you ,can you send me your phone number and i will call...
  11. J

Wanted tecumseh 3.5hp

hello.i have one but not sure what year it is,needs a carb,im in marine city mi 48039 $100,will ship,post office mo for payment thanks
  12. J

Tecumseh H35-H50 Rebuilt WTB

hello.[ will have some of these in a few weeks,im located in marine city mich,price 275,not new just the picture is
  13. J

5 inch wheels

Sold
  14. J

minibike seats

yes dense padding,for anyone that needs questions answered call rick thanks
  15. J

minibike seats

16. J

5 inch wheels

up for sale is a set of 5inch manco wheels and new sprocket,one wheel thread has a cracked piece on one of the threads not a big deal,im located in marine city michigan the price is 140 for all thanks 734-968-4119
  17. J

minibike seats

if you need a great looking seat for a fair price call rick at 810-794-4612 ,prices will vary depending on size,he is located in algonac michigan,here are some of his seats i purchased thanks
  18. J

Ruttman

Looks like the one I built and sold
  19. J

Manco 5 inch wheels

And a new rear sprocket for 25 more thanks
  20. J

Manco 5 inch wheels

One of the threaded holes has a small broken end