Search results

1. P

Chain Tensioner Help

Where can I find that little adjustment piece you have?
  2. P

Chain Tensioner Help

I am going to try that next along with a few other things, the spring now is definitely tight.
  3. P

Chain Tensioner Help

I think my issue is for sure the roller not spinning freely, may I ask what the roller wheel is rotating around, a bolt, axle, etc. My setup is pretty meh just thrown together, the spring is definitely too tight as well.
  4. P

Chain Tensioner Help

Those look really nice but definitely way out of budget. That would add up to be 1/4 of my minibikes worth if I used that. Do you know of any cheaper ones? If not I’ll just try to reconfigure mine with a trailing arm. The whole setup is pretty meh and was thrown together quickly. But it got the...
  5. P

Chain Tensioner Help

So i’ve thrown together a pretty strange setup for my chain tensioner on my minibike. The issue i’m running into however is that the chain is completely destroying the roller wheel. I’ve had on wheel get completely eaten all the way to the bearing and now caused a chain to break. My question is...
  6. P

Help Diagnosing engine shut off issue.

Alright thanks man. I just don’t have the money to go all billet rn.
  7. P

I’m assuming you’re referring to rod bearings? Because I haven’t heard a single knock from this thing. If it is spinning i’d be glad to replace the rod anyways.
  8. P

Definitely not spinning the rod lol. I’m assuming i’m floating the valves. However the shut off is a whole different story.
  9. P

No governor is removed
  10. P

About 400ft, basically sea level
  11. P

I think it’s got a .038 in it atm. I could try something a little bit smaller but the thing is that’s just what the stage 1 kit calls for.
  12. P

I thought about that but the stage 1 really shouldn’t be pulling enough fuel that the stock carb can’t handle it. It’s only got an intake and header. Now if i were to do cams and valve springs then I would for sure think the mikuni is necessary
  13. P

Alright thanks again man, I’ll check it out tomorrow. Merry Christmas!
  14. P

You think that could all be float related?
  15. P

This thing has left me on the side of the road too. Also do you have any ideas on why it feels like it’s topping over as it revs out. I feel like it has more in it but maybe i’m just doing as much as the valves can handle.
  16. P

Alright i’ll keep that in mind, I’m hoping that’s the problem. Would prefer to not have to tear apart fuel lines.
  17. P

I’ll check it out tomorrow and see how it’s sitting. I have a second carb so if for whatever reason that float is shot I can swap it out in 5 minutes. I’ll keep you updated
  18. P

The lines are definitely flowing. I’ll check the float level for sure. Someone had mentioned the float being set too low but i’m pretty positive the 212 doesn’t have an adjustable float.
  19. P

I’m for sure narrowing it down to fuel. I’m just wondering what could be the cause. Could the stage 1 kit really cause the stock gas cap to not vent enough? Or would it just be fuel lines. Carb is brand new so i’m positive it’s nothing in there.
  20. P

Hey guys, I need some help figuring out this problem on my preadator 212 that’s been causing me problems for a few months now. I installed the stage 1 kit (header, bigger jets, intake) onto it and it runs great low end. However if I rev it out, it feels like it’s falling over up top. Not just...